Chapter 81 - 4.18 Third Blue Star - Failed Scheme

Yi Zheng returned to the institute 3 days later. This time he didn't bring any of his subordinates but came together with Xie Ye, whom he begged to help him check the man they would be meeting right now. First, they need to meet the dean, Professor Lan Sen and his adopted son, Li Xing who would accompany them to meet the person.

Dean's Office.

​​

When Xie Ye and Yi Zheng arrived together, they were welcomed by two familiar faces. One from Professor Sen who helped them before and Li Xing who is a part of their small group from room 0373. Both Yi Zheng and Xie Ye were wearing semi-formal attires. Yi Zheng is wearing a well fitted cotton midnight blue blazer over a pure white shirt and blue jeans. This gives him a bit more of a casual feeling instead of a formal one. Meanwhile, Xie Ye is wearing fitted charcoal grey pants and an overcoat. Inside of the coat are light grey long sleeves and a long checkered scarf hanging on his neck. He looks elegant and noble.

This time Yi Zheng knocked on the door properly and didn't enter as he wished. After all the room is his future father-in-law's office, he doesn't want to look unmannered in front of his elder.

Knock. knock. knock.

An elder man's voice was heard from the inside, "You may enter." he said.

After receiving permission Yi Zheng opened the door and gestured for his elder brother figure to enter first before him. Xie Ye steps inside the room first without hesitation. Yi Zheng closed the door after he entered. Li Xing welcomed the two of them with a smile. He served some tea and snacks on the small table for them.

"Please have a seat. A'Zhe, Xie-ge." said Li Xing.

Yi Zheng happily smiled at his lover while Xie Ye remained expressionless but still gave Li Xing a nod before taking their seat. In an office table not far from them Professor Sen is looking through papers as if he is busy while in his mind.

"System. system. The villain is here! He still looks scary. What should I do if they notice that I'm just acting."

[Don't worry host. Even if they notice something is wrong. They would just think there's a problem in your brain or that your bipolar.]

"You fucker..." uttered Sen in his anger towards his system.

Back to reality. Professor Sen had put down his work with a friendly expression on his face as usual. The original Sen had this kind of temperament and he continues to portrait it as such.

"I heard you guys want to meet my little friend. But are you guys sure? As my son said before is a psychopath with personality problems. Meeting him means taking some risk. I had no problem with Xie Ye as he could most likely remain calm in face of anger but... A'Yi you should prepare to get teased a lot when you meet my little friend." said Sen with a knowing smile.

"Why would he tease me?" asked Yi Zheng.

Professor Sen replied honestly, "Because you look fun to tease. My friend is a bit too playful. You shouldn't get angry. At the same time avoid getting him angry, lest you wanted to hear your black history being narrated for you to hear."

"A'Zhe my father is not joking with that. He would really narrate your black history with a straight faced while his narration is full of emotion. It was creepy as hell and the last one he did that to, had run off crying. It's a psychiatrist that my father invited before. But don't worry as long as he finds you interesting then he wouldn't be that bad to talk to." said Li Xing.

"Oh... Okay." said Yi Zheng with apparent hesitation in his tone.

Only after a while that Xie Ye entered the conversation. He first enjoyed his tea before talking. "You wanted me to become his psychiatrist every time he went to the scene." said Xie Ye.