Chapter 130 - 5.31 First Violet Star - First Trial 'Snowstorm'

After the brawl the two tribes had undergone, when the night fell a huge evening banquet was done. This time it's huge enough for the two tribes to move the venue outside the territory of the Lune Tribe. They've created a huge empty space outside the village and created numerous bonfires for each group. Huge pots were prepared by both clans. The females of the two tribes worked together with cooking and food preparation under Tuzi and Xuebao's commands.

The males were following Shizi and Meizhou's orders to clean up the place for dinner. Though there were few male whom the two leaders could command, most elders were watching by the sidelines together with all their faces either bruised or swollen and covered in herbs the doctors and apprentices had treated them with.

Under the strict supervision of Shizi and Meizhou, no one in the tribes died. Not even one broke a bone but almost all of them were covered in bruises and had swollen pig faces. Some females who got into the fight had few scratches on their faces and their hairs were messy enough to qualify as a bird nest. Though at this moment as if unify was formed between females they silently giggled at their males swollen pig faces.

Obviously after that one huge brawl the tension between two tribes had lessened greatly. Even those elders who had the largest swollen faces stayed together in one table drinking wine while waiting for the dinner to be served. Their conversations seem like gibberish to others as they couldn't properly pronounce any words properly in their state. Magically these equally beaten elders could understand each other.

The young beastmen especially the children had watched their elders talking weirdly as if they were seeing aliens for the first time. The children of each tribe had lesser hatred for each other. As soon as the snacks were shared with each other, they've all started getting along well. Xuebao, upon his orders, asked the females of his tribe to provide the people of Soleil tribe clothing and shoes for winter.

Since there are too many people Xuebao and Tuzi decided to just cook hotpot for dinner. The tribesmen from both tribes could choose whether they wanted meat or seafood hotpot. After the base soup was made the rest of them could try putting in the food they wanted in the pot and waited for it to cook.

Once the dinner banquet had started the one who did the opening remarks were Shizi and Meizhou. Xuebao just stayed silent beside Meizhou as he was cooking their table's hotpot while the Tuzi helped the elder's part.

Shizi and Meizhou stood in front to begin the announcement. The first opening remarks were left for Meizhou to begin.

Meizhou announced, "This is the first evening for our two tribes to eat evening banquets together. There would be more days to come after the two tribes had completely merged. I am the Young tribe leader's proxy. You can call me Warrior Leader Meizhou. I am the fiancé of the former Lune Tribe's Young Leader, Xuebao. Pleasure to meet you all!"

Beast roars and claps were heard within the tribe. There are even some who whistled in excitement.

Shizi was the second one who spoke, "I am Shizi. The former tribe leader of Soleil Tribe. After the two tribes had merged I will most likely become a Warrior Leader like Warrior Meizhou here. It was decided that the future Tribe Leader of the Sun and Mood Tribe would be Xuebao which the we and the elders had unanimously decided. This is due to the factor of both strength and intelligence! We still need to prepare for the upcoming trials but for tonight we should at least enjoy ourselves!"

"Let the banquet begin!!!" The two tribe warrior leaders announced.

The dinner shared by the two tribes had begun. For the first time in the history of this primitive world two tribes had decided to merge and walk forward for the future they would have as one tribe and one family.