Chapter 91 - 4.28 Third Blue Star - Reconciliation

Velvety soft hair with each strand tickling my fingers at every touch. Pair of beryl orbs which emits iciness and uniqueness of a snowflakes. Warm squishy petite body which fit perfectly in my embrace. Then that scent of sweetness and mint that distinctly for this person.

This is mine.

He can only be mine.

Whether in the dream or in the reality,

This person is my only true love.

As the arms that are wrapped around him gets tighter and the feeling of being compressed heightens the pain on his dislocated right shoulder. That burning pain on his shoulder flares Gui Lan's anger. While the man embracing him ignores his suffering Gui Lan could only forcefully pull back this bastard to reality.

'It's so fucking painful!~~ This bastard always hug me to tightly when I'm injured. I don't usually feel pain but whenever the cause is this person the pain becomes concrete.'

Gui Lan whose eyes are now full of tears from the throbbing agony coming from his dislocated limb couldn't even struggle from Xie Ye's unyielding embrace. The only thing he could move is his neck and his head.

Gui Lan's thoughts at the moment, 'Still not letting go watch me then...'

He opened his mouth widely revealing his pair of fangs and complete set of white teeth. Without any hesitation Gui Lan bites on Xie Ye's exposed neckline in his line of sight.

Chomp! Chomped on it with enough strength to slightly tear the skin on Xie Ye's neck. In this way Gui Lan was able to share the burning pain on his shoulder to Xie Ye's neck.

Hiss! The sting on his neck is too real that Xie Ye finally realized that he isn't dreaming. The man he pressed on the bed is an actual person. It was indeed Gui Lan. Throbbing pain on his neck lessened the strength in his embrace and slightly freed the person wrapped inside his arms. He didn't dare to forcefully pull the man away from him in fear he would hurt him. He was thinking what to say and fell in a short silence until he felt damp warmness fall on his neck to his collarbone.

Xie Ye knew that Gui Lan was crying. He panicked for the first time of his life. Holding the thin waist that could be held on one arm and his other hand patting the back of the crying person, Xie Ye sat up on the bed with the latter directly seated on his lap. He first tried coaxing Gui Lan first even ignoring the pain on his neck. The moment he changed their position Xie Ye noticed the small figure on his embrace stiffen for a moment, this kind of involuntary movement can only happen when the latter is either scared or in pain. At first Xie Ye thought that he scared Gui Lan and immediately apologized.

Xie Ye, "Lan'er? Did I scare you just now? I'm sor--..." The bite on his neck strengthens when he say that. Obviously this means that he thought thing wrong and Gui Lan isn't angry.

'Hiss~ Did I guess wrongly?' Xie Ye moved his eyes around Gui Lan's body and thought of the other option, pain. After observing for a few seconds he noticed that Gui Lan's left arm was strangely hanging on the side slightly trembling but based on what he was seeing Gui Lan couldn't seem to move it at all. Only then he realized that it was dislocated.

Knowing that he was once again the cause of Gui Lan's state, Xie Ye could only blame himself for being useless.

"Ha~ Lan'er you can continue biting I'll reconnect your shoulder."

Clicked!

That simultaneously intolerable pain within those few seconds made Gui Lan unable to control the force on his jaws, the biting strength he was using increased enough to partly almost bite off a chunk of flesh on Xie Ye's neck. Gui Lan was able to release the bit the moment that unbearable pain on his shoulder spread all over his body.