Chapter 102 - 5.3 First Violet Star - I Want To Become A Protector

Hei Anjing will now be called Xuebao in this world.

Xuebao opened his eyes revealing those orbs in cerulean hue. The conversation he heard with his system had continued in the mind as usual and the former never opened his mouth to speak in reality as he could converse with his system through his thoughts.

[Host. A weird rabbit?]

"It's that Protagonist Shou of this world. Obviously he loves to fantasized about BL related things. I just couldn't believe he would have all those men as mates. There are six of them. I heard rabbits mate 5-7 times a day. No wonder he had all those men. Good thing that I am a snow leopard in this world. If I ended up as a rabbit in this world, that my husband of mine, wouldn't let me leave the bed in this world!"

[That... Hahaha~ Host please receive the compensation from my boss for suddenly throwing... I mean bringing you over in this world. But please don't worry you husband's soul is also reborn here.] System Yue averted his eyes when he heard his host's comments about the protagonist shou. He though that his host might have caught doing those things.

Ignoring his system's sudden awkwardness, "Good thing. So what are the compensations from that dead fool?" asked Xuebao as he change the topic.

System Yue cried in his mind as he heard his host called his boss a dead fool. In short his host hasn't forgiven his boss and will be beaten up when everything is over. He decided not to side with his boss afraid of being affected with it and getting punished with him.

[Yes. Your redemption tickets for this world is 10. Congratulations Host! Please choose one talent and special ability of your original state to unseal? I will give the host the list of it.]

[Lists:

Talents:

[Unlocked] Hacking - Mastered

[Unlocked] Arts of Medicine - Mastered

[Unlocked] Musical Talent - Mastered

[Locked] Fighting Talent - Mastered

[Locked] Cooking - Mastered

[Locked] Sorcery - Mastered

[Locked] Hypnotism - Mastered

[Locked] Formation - Mastered

Special Abilities:

[Unlocked] Teleportation

[Locked] Mind Control

[Locked] Psychokinesis

[Locked] Resurrection

[Locked] Space Attribute

[Locked] Blood Attribute

[Locked] Ice Attribute

Some of it must be unlocked to lessen the burden on your body and soul when used. Like the Ice attribute special skill when used. Please choose one of each kind or two of a kind, Host~]

"Then I choose Fighting Talent and Ice Attribute. I could use the rest but there is a heavy backlash at each use. No problem with that." replied Xuebao in his mind.

[Congratulations! Host. Your fighting Talent and Ice Attribute special skill are now unlocked.]

"It's a good compensation. I will no longer beat that bastard half death. I will leave a third of his life." said Xuebao while his system just answered him with silence.

[Reporting to the host. There is someone peeking on the host. It is one of the Male Leads. It is Meizhou.]

"Ignore him. He pissed me off. That bastard dared to call me disgusting and not worthy of him. If that man happens to become the incarnation of my husband's soul then he would have to suffer for a bit."