Chapter 146 - 6.6 Third Green Star - Countdown: 3 Months

P District.

4th night of stay at the hotel.

Tomorrow, Ximen Xueya would have to visit that temporary farm of his and bring over everything he bought into his dimensional space. He had bought fences and animal houses for those living things. Everything was arranged even to its smallest details as the dimensional space would be controlled with his mental energy.

At the presidential suite, Xueya was peacefully sleeping with his son at the huge bed when he suddenly heard System Yue's voice in his head.

[Host. Your phone is ringing. Someone is calling you. It's an unknown number. You told me to inform you if you receive a call from an unknown number.]

Ximen Xueya groggily sits up while yawning as he picks up his phone and answers the call. His thin finger slid through the phone screen to the right.

With a hoarse yet languid voice he spoke, "Yes. Ximen Xueya speaking..."

{...} No one replied right away.

Xueya spoke once again, "Excuse but who is this? Don't you know it's 4:00 in the morning!?" his voice turned chill at this moment. Clearly he would cut off the call any minute if no one still replies from the other side.

An unexpected phone call from an unknown number to his private number. Ximen Xueya knew who would call him with such an unregistered number, it can only be that man who saved them at the amusement park. His husband's vessel in this world. This is why despite being awake in the middle of dawn, Xueya isn't really angry. Because he already knew it was his man who was calling.

"I'm ending the call." said Xueya but before he could a voice was finally heard from the phone.

{I'm sorry for waking you up. I will call you again later.}

A deep magnetic yet stern voice was heard.

Xueya could feel the man's nervousness hidden in his tone, "I'm awake now though. Speak what do you need General Cao." he asked.

The man on the opposite side of the call seems to be not surprised of Xueya knowing his identity. It is obvious that he got his own profile investigated like he did with Xueya's.

{I... }

"I'm not angry. Don't be nervous. But please don't call at midnight or at dawn next time. And thank you for saving me and my son that day." said Xueya.

{It won't happen again next time. Aren't you sleepy? I could just call again later.}

"Not sleepy. Or is the General busy instead?" asked Xueya teasingly.

{Not General. Please call me Cao Junye or just Junye. Can I call you Xueya?}

"You may, Junye."

The two spoke this way the whole time at first it was awkward but in the end they got along well. Morning had already risen by the time they'd finished talking.

"It's already morning I think you should go rest for now."

{I'm okay. You should be the one resting. You would be leaving the P district today, right? And your next destination is N district.}

"Well~ yes. I want my son to enjoy the seafood there for a few days. I would also visit the capital as well maybe next month. I plan to go home before december."

{Please message me when you arrive at your location. And if you need help don't hesitate and tell me, Xueya}

"I will remember. You really should rest. Bye~"