Chapter 87 - 4.24 Third Blue Star - Reinforcement?

Same Evening.

At Psyche Institute.

Dean's Office.

Hei Lan informed Professor Sen and Yun Li about the plan. The details he told the two of them were just the same as what he told Yi Zheng and the rest. He was asking them to make the preparation while he was away.

"I wanted to go back home to make my own preparation as the enemies had the backer of the President. I will talk to my father about the aftermath procedures." said Gui Lan. After all in front of these two the appearance they are seeing is his real face as Gui Lan. Not as Hei Lan.

"Leave the preparation here to me. You can go ahead and focus on yours my lord." said Professor Sen.

"Do I have to return back to the clan with you, A'Lan?" asked Yun Li.

Gui Lan replied while enjoying his milk tea. "There is no need. I will go back alone. We should let the enemy know that we already knew their plans."

"Okay. I will stay here." answered Yun Li.

"You should go ahead and rest, A'Yun. I still have few things to talk with Sen." said Gui Lan.

Yun Li stood up and bowed his head once towards Gui Lan. "Have a pleasant evening Young Master."

Gui Lan nodded and smiled at him before Yun Li left the room to have his rest. After the latter left the smile on Gui Lan's face disappeared.

"Sen my real plan is different from theirs. I needed them to be all out of Metropolitan Headquarters. Make sure to talk to them and plan the schedule a week after. Talk to Ke Lou and Lin Ye about this. Tell them it's my orders." said Gui Lan.

"This... I don't mind. But will you be alright?" asked Sen as he knew the current state of Gui Lan's soul.

Despite sleeping for 15 years the injuries in his soul were only suppressed by not healed. Gui Lan is unable to heal the injuries on his souls as it was a penalty bestowed upon by the Divine Laws. As long he is inside this star where he received the punishment there is no way he could heal his injuries. All of Gui Lan's listed qualifications are done by him in a day. After using his special ability: Authority on them, all necessary papers were prepared for him.

Gui Lan didn't look at him. As the one injured he knew his current state more than anyone. This is also the reason why he didn't want Xie Ye to know that Hei Lan is Gui Lan. He was seriously wishing that Ye Xiajie's soul fragment in this world would remain asleep at least until he finished cleaning up the trash (destroyer) in this small star. Though he knew how angry that man would be when he learned about this and his current state.

"I know what state I'm in. Don't venture into my personal affairs." said Gui Lan.

"I'm sorry I've overstepped my boundaries." replied Sen.

All of the sudden two system prompts were heard in their heads.

[(Sen's System: Xiao Baize) The reinforcement from the God System had arrived.]

[(Yue): Host, a higher being from another system had arrived.]

With the room an immortal like man in silver white cultivation clothes appeared. There is a benign smile on his handsome face. Silvery grey layered long hair and greyish blue eyes. This person is a reinforcement that comes over who was said that will help in eliminating the destroyer of this world. As soon as he appeared he took over the authority over the two systems inside the room. This man looked at the white cat on Sen's shoulder and the invisible hovering moon around Gui Lan.

"Enforced command.

Authority from the Core Unit. God System.

System 1003 of God System, Baize & System Executioner 13th Ranked of Nether System, Yue.