Chapter 142 - 6.2 Third Green Star - Countdown: 5 Months

The lives of the father and son of the Ximen Family had gone by without problems. They've enjoyed the peaceful days in their own way. Ximen Xueya started selling his companies to those scheming bastards and bitches at the highest price. He milked their money until they got no more savings, and their only asset is the company Xueya sold to them. They've happily forgotten the Ximen Family who is no longer the wealthiest family in the country after selling off their enterprises.

They thought that Ximen Xueya had finally gone crazy. After he sold his companies, the first thing he did with that money was buy resources like food, solar panel systems, live animals & fishes, necessities like clothes and other useful things like weapons, gasoline, and generators. He even bought a desolate land with less humans living and built a fortress-like mansion. The mansion was hidden within the forest.

There's underground facilities and surface greenhouses surrounding the mansion. The whole mountain was bought by Ximen Xueya. After buying the mountain everyone from the upper families and clans looked at him like he had gone mad. They didn't know why he wanted to create an isolated paradise keeping the others out of his territory.

No one is able to enter his place without permission. He even signed a treaty with the government and military to keep their hands away from his land in exchange for the wholesome money he had given them in exchange. The government agreed to his request as Xueya's only request is to not allow anyone to take back his mountain's ownership from him no matter what happens.

The month of July passes by quickly and the month of August has begun. While his mountain is under construction, Xueya still continues living at his mansion in the S District. He's been completing the rest of the contracts regarding his sold companies. After all he is not willing to take the losing end when it comes to money. Today's guests were the last batch of fools paying for the last company in his possession. The signing of documents were done easily under the lawyers presence.

A lawyer spoke, "Master Ximen. Everything had been signed in accordance with the agreement. The other party had given 600 million payments for the RH company Master Ximen had sold."

"I see... Good work. After you get the government signed that other agreement you may go home and get your full salary with my accountant, Lou Lan. You may go now." said Xueya while watching his son's live school interaction on his tablet.

The group of lawyers and the buyers were escorted out of the mansion by his butler, Suisen.

"Master, Suisen has something to ask. Could you please allow me to?" asked the butler.

Xueya replied nonchalantly, "Go ahead and ask, Suisen."

"Master. Is the reason why you sold your companies is to gather money to renovate the mountain you've bought?" asked Suisen.

"Well~ something like that." answered Xueya.

Suisen continued asking, "Then is the reason for the master gathering resources and creating a tall and thick wall around the mountain you've bought had the same reason as well? Could Suisen know why?" he asked.

With this question of his, Suisen finally got his master's attention to him. Xueya looked at him as if observing him. There's hints of calculation within his gaze.

It didn't take a while before Xueya averted his gaze. It was at this moment that his family's account and only close friend Lan had come over after giving those lawyers their payment. When he came looking for his friend he overheard the conversation between Xueya and his butler, Suisen.

Lou Lan joins the conversation, "I wanted to know your reason for that as well. Xueya, I know you would never make a move without any rational reason."