Chapter 134 - 5.35 First Violet Star - Plans

The scout team led by Meizhou and Xuebao had returned. But everyone had noticed the dark expression imprinted on the faces of the elders from the group. Obviously the result of their task is not good. Zhubao and Priest Anbao had gathered the elders as soon as they returned. Meizhou and Xuebao had to help their tribesmen regain one's composure after hearing that both territories of former Lune and Soleil Tribes were buried under the snow. Nothing was even left to salvage.

Tuzi, who is a modern man, understood the situation as he knew what the word avalanche means.

"If it is indeed an avalanche then we could no longer use that land to live. Baobao where would we live then?" asked Tuzi.

Apprentice Priest Xiong asked, "Leader, is there another land we could choose as our tribe's new campsite?"

Meizhou was the one who replied, "There is no need to look around. We chose this cave and the land around it as our new territory."

Most of their tribesmen were startled with what they've heard. After all the land they were in right now is still the territory of those savage beasts. They were worried about getting eaten by those savage beasts in their sleep.

Warrior Lang spoke, "B-But boss this place is... the territory of the savage beasts!"

"Do not worry. The king of this forest was killed by me a few weeks ago. Haven't you digested him as your meals for a few times? Now that the strongest of all savage beasts is dead the rest were weaklings that you warriors could hunt on your own." retorted Meizhou.

Xuebao added, "Moreover if we choose this place there will be no need to replant those fruits trees and bushes. Since it grows naturally in this place. We will also secure those lands as our new farm land. Don't worry. A'Mei would lead the warriors to clear the surroundings for a few days and then set up patrol and hunting teams to protect our territory. Moreover, I am here. There is no way this land would be destroyed as long as I and Meizhou exist."

Thinking about this plan, just the fact that Meizhou and Xuebao were from their clan made things easier to accept. There is also Tuzi and Sheya, who could help with farming and other necessities for the tribe and their Tribe leader, Xuebao, for more knowledge and new ideas. For the Tribe's protection and defense, they have Meizhou, the strongest in their tribe and Shizi, who is also a great warrior. After the tribesmen considered all this, they accepted the plan to choose this land as their new home.

Meanwhile the elders were having a different meeting.

The topic of their meeting is about the possible casualties caused by the snowstorm. After getting informed of more detailed information about what their former territories had ended with, the elders who were tasked to stay with the tribe just now had gloomy expressions on their faces. They had never expected to lose their home just because of that trial from their Beast God.

An elder asked, "Our former land was really buried under the snow?"

"Yes. Completely. Not even anything but snow could be seen." replied Zhubao.

Priest Anbao spoke, "What's worse is that the snow had even reached the foot of the mountain. Baobao had said that the tribes whose territories were located at the lowlands of the mountain must have suffered the most."

As their meeting continues the dark expression on these elders gets even gloomier.

"Then... the Mountain and River tribes are..."

"Unfortunately they must have suffered the most."

"I just couldn't believe this. Baobao already warned them before the storm arrived. I've also saved a space for them in the cave none of them came!" exclaimed Zhubao.