Chapter 139 - 5.40 First Violet Star - A Letter For A Friend [End]

With the help of the Solune Tribe, most tribes including the Mountain tribe had survived the winter without any problems with food. Three days later, the Mountain Tribe's leader, Linma, had finally woken up. High Elder Zhubao was so happy to see his old friend survive his calamity. It didn't take awhile for Zhubao to successfully convince this old friend of his to relocate his tribe and allied it to their Solune Tribe. The Mountain Tribe had moved their territory at the Northeast forest where the sea is the nearest.

The trade exchange between the Solune and Mountain Tribes continues. As months pass by, the lives within the primitive world resume to normal. Winter season is now coming to an end. Three months had already passed and everyone could now see a bulge on Xuebao's stomach. Everyone, especially Meizhou and the elders of the tribe, were especially joyful seeing this. They couldn't wait for their most precious son, grandson and heir to come out.

After the death of the savage beast kings in all four corners of the forest, the tribe priests of each tribe had received the message from their Beast God saying that they had successfully passed his trials and would be giving his creation some blessings. The male beastmen warriors were able to receive unique skills like what Shizi and Meizhou possess while the female beastmen received knowledge of incantation. An incantation that will allow them to control elemental attributes like Xuebao.

But surprisingly the elements the female beastmen could only control are the main ones like, fire, water, wind and earth. Only those who study to become a tribe doctor could possess the incantation of light which allows them to heal their patients. Among all female beastmen only Tuzi received dual element incantation of light and dark. No one could understand why Tuzi received these weird dual elements which are even outside the 4 main elements. But after hearing that even the Solune Tribe leader, Xuebao, had awakened another two elements except for his first ice element, only then did the others learn that the blessing would differ according to the duties they had accomplished during the trial.

Among the female beastmen aside from Xuebao who worked in lead, Tuzi is the second female beastmen who contributes the most during the trial. It is understandable that his blessing would be unique only for him.

---

Third week of Spring.

The snow had fully melted by this time. Greenies and trees start blooming and growing as well. The forest had returned to its normal viridescent color. Now even the rivers, lakes and seas have melted which is now flowing unhindered by anything. It is also full of fishes and sea creatures after the ice has melted.

But today in the Solune Tribe a joyous event would take place.

The Solune Tribe Camp is now covered in flowers picked by the female beastmen of the tribe. There are fur carpets placed at the venue. It was designed as a long aisle where at the end of it, is a huge altar surrounded by unbloomed flowers. The fur carpet is made of reddish brown fur and the flowers were fire red hydrangeas in an attempt to make the color of red vibrant for that event. The designer for this ceremony is none other than Tuzi. He based this idea on his memories regarding Chinese ancient marriage settings where everything is red from wedding robes, lanterns to the carpet in the venue.

Moreover he is currently in a primitive world where most things weren't invented yet, Tuzi could only improvise with the materials available for him. Of course the wedding clothes were also prepared by him, no one knows how many red flamingo and red feather birds even red foxes got stripped naked by this female beastmen just so he could make a pair of wedding clothes for this event. The whole tribe even had to ask their allied tribes for help for this material gathering.

But everyone gladly helped when they heard that the material the Solune Tribe had requested is for the Mateship Ceremony of the chosen couple, who protected and helped them during the whole trial. For this event the Mountain Tribe had contributed a huge haul of seafood as present. With Tribe Leader Linma as special guest from the Mountain Tribe, the rest of his tribesmen were specially treated as an extended family of the Solune Tribe. It took two tribes' hard work for this event's preparations to be completed.