Chapter 195 - 6.55 Third Green Star - Leaving The Forest

The news about the destruction of Hope Base in Z District had spread in the whole country. The sad news about the Z District Base had sent fear towards the other bases especially when they heard that the cause of its demise was a hidden infection that caused the zombie virus to spread.

There is also news about bases being attacked by a zombie siege made up of millions. Because of this kind of news, lots of small bases split and decided to join with others in preparations for the last day.

Few smart ones took some cars and headed to the other end of the country. Despite the news of Z District falling, some still didn't give up and headed to the north. They wanted to struggle more for their lives to last.

District Z is their last hope of humanity. This is because they heard a floating rumor that in the north there's a hidden paradise that may be able to become the last sanctuary in this apocalypse. The paradise is called the Ximen Mountain.

---

On the other hand at District N.

The zombies had conquered the lands from districts A to N. Within these districts all humans and living things were considered extinct. They were either turned into undead beings or eaten alive.

The zombie king and queen had reached the level of 10. It is undeniable that they are now at the top of the food chain with half of the current populations of living things having come to an end thanks to their existence.

Reaching the N District, the sounds of screams and agony continue to echo. These are few humans who didn't leave the district with General Cao at that time. They were living peacefully in some warehouses until this siege hit their district. As expected no one was spared and all lives were hunted.

Zombie King, Ye Yan, and Zombie Queen, Hei Suya, left all the cleaning up tasks to their generals. They were now the strongest among the undead race. Those four zombie generals had to listen to their commands without question.

The king and queen were now at the same seaside villa which Ximen Xueya used to own. It was the same place where Cao Junye and the rest stayed when they came over to this district.

The interior of the villa is covered in dust but the things left inside were still there. The cups and plates, teacups and utensils, pillows and blankets in the bedroom, and even some picture frames with Ximen Xueya and Ximen Chino on it. This villa hasn't been ransacked by other survivors nor ordinary zombies would enter the house as there aren't any living beings in the place.

At this moment, Ye Yan and Hei Suya had occupied the place. They've even enjoyed the left behind tea leaves by the house cupboard and made some for them. Now that they are high leveled Zombies, human food can be consumed. Except for their strength which is beyond normal beings, their outer appearance had returned to being that of a human.

Their skins were no longer bloodless instead it was pinkish and glowing as if to show their body's healthy state. The black veins had faded leaving only a state of softness and good shape of physical condition, the same thing happened with their black nails. It could be retracted anytime they wanted. At their current state, no one would realize that they were not human beings, mingling with other humans is also possible.

In the villa's living room, the whole place was cleaned up by the zombie generals before the zombie king and queen occupied that place. Now the zombie queen, Hei Suya, is enjoying a cup of tea while Ye Yan is holding a photo album they found at the master's bedroom.

There is a sound of something being flipped every minute. Ye Yan is looking through the album full of photos. Most of it shows pictures shared by three people: Ximen Xueya, Ximen Chino, and Cao Junye. This is a photo album the old butler Wu had made when the family of three were still living in the capital. The good scene of peace before the world ended had arrived.