Chapter 97 - 4.34 Third Blue Star - Bathroom (M)

Gui Clan's Mansion.

Gui Lan and Xie Ye's floor.

After the success of their plan, Inferno is no more. The destroyer who is known as the Sky Wolf is dead. Gui Lan's task for this world is completed. Teleporting and appearing inside a huge and grand master's bedroom, Gui Lan fell directly on the nearest couch and immediately covered his mouth.

Cough!

From the slit of his fingers crimson liquid slips through. Dyeing the couch cover under Gui Lan. The scent of rust spreads inside the place.

[Host!]

"I am fine, Yue. Clean up all the blood. Don't leave any traces, even the scent must be removed." responded Gui Lan.

System Yue did as he was ordered and all traces of blood including the scent and traces on the couch disappeared. Gui Lan sat on the clean couch and circulated his qi trying his best to suppress the injury in his soul. He had to meditate fast before Xie Ye came over and acted. nothing is wrong.

System Yue hovers around his host checking on his. The soul damage index of his host had reached over half. It is now 73%, this index will continue to exist as long as his host continues to use his esper abilities.

"Yue, how long can this body last? The exact duration if you can." asked Gui Lan while meditating his eyes close at the moment but could still pinpoint his system's exact location.

[25 years. 160 days. If the host continues to use your abilities then it will decrease more. Even if the host successfully suppressed his injuries then 30 years at most.]

"It's not the same as what you've said. Before the minimum is 40 years."

[This is because the host unsealed his real cultivation. Even if it was for a few seconds the backlash of your overwhelming qi is almost impossible to bear for such a fragile vessel. Host, did the enemy you've met is...]

"Yes. It's a high tier being. He has the cultivation stage of Mythical God. Don't worry I've killed him." responded Gui Lan as he finished suppressing his injuries within his soul.

[Is he after the...] System Yue shut his mouth right away and didn't continue asking his question. Just the fact that his host killed the man means that the latter was after their Lord God (His host's other half).

Gui Lan speaks, "A'Ye should be returning soon. I need to prepare." Then he stood up and took a towel and bathrobes from the closet and entered the bathroom intending to take a bath.

------

The bathroom in the floor where Gui Lan and Xie Ye reside is huge. Like a circle shaped swimming pool, the people who intended to take a bath could be soaked in it with warm water coming out of the angel fountain at the center of the natatorium. Jade plated walls, slightly patterned floor which allows people not to slip easy even with wet feet. The water from the fountain is constantly running and the excess water was used to water the plants outside the mansion. There's a bit of steam converging above the pool which signifies the warm temperature of the water.

Gui Lan is wearing a one piece silk like dress over his body without anything under. He walked carefully towards the pool and slowly dipped the tip of his toes to test the temperature whether it was too hot or just right. Gui Lan's body temperature is slightly cold by nature. As soon as his toes touch the water it curls instinctively in response to the sudden change of temperature. Slowly put his jade like foot into the water. Gui Lan was satisfied with the hotness and walked deeper towards the pool. He sat down and soaked half of his body under the warmth of the pond. He leans himself on the inner walls of the pool and uses his arms as a pillow before closing his eyes.