Chapter 63 - 4.0 Prologue - In The System Space Before The Fourth World

System Space.

Hei Anjing returned to Exe's Space. There are only two small stars hovering around him in that galaxy. With his little moon system avatar floating before the two stars wondering why they looked different, Hei Anjing observed his little system observing the two hovering stars around his moon avatar.

​​

Hei Anjing, "Is there something wrong, Exe?" asked by his host.

[Host, these two stars were different from before. They were not dying like they used to be, but checking through it, it seems that your husband's souls are not yet born on these stars but because he is destined to be born in these worlds, the stars were no longer dying as if they were being poured by some power to adjust it accordingly to accommodate your husband's birth.]

"So the stars are currently not dying but my husband has not been born yet in those worlds? If so, look for other stars where my husband's soul has long been born." Said Hei Anjing to his system.

Executioner 13, the little system followed his host orders and entered the ring of galaxies to look for the following stars where that person's soul resides. While waiting for his little system to return, Hei Anjing busied himself reading a book that his little system prepared to entertain him. It took a few hours until Executioner returned with 7 stars, 3 being medium size while the rest were large at size.

[Host, I've found 7 stars with the Lo... your husband's soul in it. But please be reminded that there are ranks among stars. The small stars from before only have the ranks of F to E. Host had completed two F rank and one E rank stars. Among these six stars, two are D rank, three C rank and one B rank. Does the host wish to see the world plots?]

Seeing the seven stars hovering around his moon shaped system. Hei Anjing saw that the stars vary in size and colors. Among the seven stars, three were only slightly bigger than the ones he had entered before which only had the size of a ping pong ball. Unlike the dimming white lights from the small stars before, these three stars are glowing with blue lights and have the size as large as a tennis ball. Another three stars with the size as large as a fist of a human adult, but has a brighter radiance than that of the two. It is glowing with the shade of green. While the last star that has the size of a small beach ball sparkles with the color of violet.

Hei Anjing spoke, "Tell me the world plots, Exe."

[D Rank Stars World Plots:

1st Blue Star: Guide and Sentinel World

World Plot: War against the Alien Invasion of Zerg. The Transmigrated Shou awakened as a Guide. With his memories as the most powerful Mercenary from his world, he will trample all of those people who bullied him and looked down on him. Under the protection of his Sentinel General they wish to lead the world to the era of peace.

2nd Blue Star: Ghost World

World Plot: Cursed by the Ghost King, the Protagonist Shou was destined to die. The Protagonist Shou and Protagonist Gong need to fight together to survive the calamity bestowed to them by the King of Hell.

3rd Blue Star: Crime World

World Plot: An extreme serial killer who kills hidden criminals portrays themselves as normal, he kills for a reason of looking for someone. A special psychopath which acts even blinds the world's strongest justice, the protagonist going as his special officer under him and a protagonist shou who works as a forensic doctor but has a hidden agenda.

C Rank Stars World Plots:

1st Green Star: Game World

World Plot: A Virtual Reality Game, where players enter the world of endless horror and scream. Imprisoned in the Game World, the Protagonist Shou and Protagonist Gong worked together to return in reality leaving the traces of countless death and madness.