Chapter 7 - 1.6 First Small Star - Advertisement Video

Empire Entertainment Company.

Wen Lin accompanied his little prince to the venue of his second job.

​​

Upon arriving in the room where the advertisement will take place, they've seen all the staff in the venue including the director all standing up in silence.[GN1] After observing them for a few more seconds, Wen Lin noticed that they were all wearing nervously expressions on their faces.

Some veterans like the director and assistants were still okay. They only took a silent stand but the ordinary staff like the cameraman, makeup artists, and others were trembling unconsciously with their heads lowered unable to lift it up for some reason.

Looking at the only man seat at the center, Xia Ying understood the reason for this weird atmosphere.

It was because of that man. Wang Tian. The owner and CEO of Empire. He is even a well-known director who has said that most of his works, especially movies, had received endless titles and praises from all over the world. Thought directing is his hobby and could only make a few at sporadic schedules. When he's bored he even does some photoshoots and acts as an actor in the other director's works.

Horror Tale is one of these few movies he chose to act in, but he had never worked with amateur artists. This is why Hu Tian and Fei Lan were chosen as leads for Horror Tale.

Normally this arrogant man wouldn't lower himself to work with artists who weren't well known like Xia Ying but for some reason, he even made changes to make sure he could work with Xia Ying in this advertisement for perfume.

The name of the perfume they would endorse is called Everlasting. It was changed at the last minute.

In the first place, the perfume that Xia Ying is supposed to advertise is called Beauty. He only needs to make sure that in the short video, he would be the most beautiful person which will attract customers to buy the product. He only needs to act alone.

Since the plan was changed he was given a partner adding the meaning of cosmos and the name of the perfume. Xia Ying needed to act like lovers in love with his partner.

After all, in the language of flowers, Cosmos means beauty, order, peace, modesty, and wholeness but on a romantic side, it carries the meaning as it tells your partner that the two of you will walk together through life. Hand in hand. An everlasting love.

Once Wang Tian saw him, this was supposed to be a cold man wearing an indulging smile on his face.

Wang Tian spoke, "You're finally here."

Of course, as Xia Ying expected his agent, Wen Lin, wasn't informed about who his partner was. This agent of his must have thought that his little prince would only need to shoot a short video with a first or second-rate artist like their little prince. Wang Tian the big boss of their company suddenly appearing here shocked him to his core that he froze.

Wen Lin murmured while stuttering, "B-B-Boss?!" then he froze standing.

Xia Ying's cold temperament didn't even change when he saw Wang Tian, but his eyes showed a short glint of interest and mirth. He likes it when others play short games like this. He is the type that hates boredom and likes destructive things the most.

Meeting a man in this boring world that will give him entertainment makes him happy. But at the same time, he is not willing to lose easily towards the other man.

Xia Ying decided to take this playing longer as he felt the protagonist of this world seems to be a bit easy for him to play with. After all, it only took one acting for the slag gong to move his emotions from the scheming shou to himself.