Chapter 13 - 1.12 First Small Star [Extra 1] - Courtship And Proposal

[A/n: The fictional cultivation practiced in xianxia is heavily based on the real-life meditation practice Qigong. The stories usually include elements such as gods, immortals, demons, devils, ghosts, monsters, magical treasures, immortal items, medicinal pills, and the like.]

The movie, 'Scarlet Heaven', is based on the Cultivation Xianxia genre. The plot is about a master-disciple relationship. With the master being a cultivator of righteousness while the disciple falling to the side of demonic cultivation for the temptation of faster and higher cultivation techniques.

​​

The movie is about how the disciple fell to using demonic means to protect his righteous master hated by hypocrite cultivators that envy his master's high position in their world as well for his late-stage cultivation levels which rank among the top. In this movie, the current Film Emperor Lu Ziyun played the role of the master while Xia Ying played the role of the demonic disciple.

There's a vague romantic relationship between the two but since the director removed most of the scenes that leave ambiguous sensation. The movie ended up a straight man's movie. As during the filming the silly director Wang Tian, who wanted his own lover to have even less interaction with Lu Ziyun, that the movie ended up being a harem based thing. The staff and actors could only sigh in defeat for their emperor's childishness and possessiveness.

Xia Ying on the other hand, who ended up in a clear role of having an extremely respectful position towards his master in the movie, just rolled his eyes over his lover's antics. Scarlet Heaven still had a nice ending in which the disciple sacrificed himself to eliminate the Demonic Cult that tempted him to fall in darkness as everything was done to protect his most respected master. The high face quality of the actors was a plus.

Adding up Lu Ziyun's experience as a famed Film Emperor and Xia Ying's almost perfect acting that as soon as Scarlet Heaven came out of the cinemas, people lined up to watch it with great anticipation as both the movie director and casts were all top class. In just a few months, Scarlet Heaven will become a blockbuster movie.

As Scarlet Heaven was finished, Wang Tian and Xia Ying made a few more movies together. One is directing while the other was always the protagonist of each movie.

Once this shameless couple ended up finishing 5 movies within 5 years that they've decided to take a vacation together while waiting for the awarding ceremony where Xia Ying was chosen as one of the candidates for the Best Actor Award. Their Tourism list was filled with famous spots like Forbidden City, Great Wall, Sanya Beach, etc.

Enjoying everything their country could offer, having a blissful time as lovers. While relishing the scenery in Sanya Beach, laying under the huge umbrella under the scorching sun of summer, Xia Ying had a dream about the first month of his transmigration.

Just give a clear ending to the relationship between Xia Ying and Lu Ziyun. Our MC went home straight leaving the group of reporters to barge on the stunned Film Emperor he left in their hotel room. He went back to the condominium which the film emperor gave to him.

Taking all his things, Xia Ying received a go signal from his reliable system who arranged for him a new residence within the Restricted District left to condo and head to his brand new home. After completely changing Xia Ying's silent and cold temperament to a mischievous and indifferent character, despite Xia Ying's famed appearance, no one thought of him as Xia Ying.

As they say, changing one's nature changes everyone's perspective of you. Using a transportation application on his phone to get a cab to pick him up, Xia Ying spoke to his system all the way.

"Exe can you prepare some furniture for my new house. Post Ancient fixture with a hint of modern touch. You may choose randomly. Do I have to use a redeeming ticket for it?"