Chapter 181 - 6.41 Third Green Star - Just Another Day

The problems in authority with the Hope Base had been stabilized. Now aside from Cao Junye and Ximen Xueya no one else is able to issue orders. If there are some requests for mission or help, the others have to meet the management team that works under the two leaders.

Most of the time it was Cao Junye who took the lead in most things but he never forgot to ask his wife's permission for some things, especially problems related to the laboratory and warehouses.

Ever since they've arrived in the base, they solve most common issues like problems with food. The criminal rate had also decreased when Cao Junye sent out laws to restrain certain things. Human trafficking and experiment are forbidden.

Breaking this rule equates to death penalty without question. Though there are some brothels in the base this is something everyone had asked the leaders for. But this facility is clearly under strict observation. The workers and staff are all filtered and signed contracts. Their background was checked. Only those women and ordinary people who really had no means of fighting would be hired.

The customers had to be fully registered as well. They were also tasked to sign a contract stating that the things between two parties must be consensual and no hints of forcing. Breaking this rule will lead to being punished.

No ability users are allowed to use their powers inside the brothel building. When they're caught doing so certain punishments would be bestowed as well. Instead of just calling this facility a brothel it is more like a luxurious host and cabaret mixed club instead.

There are some schools made as well. The teachers were mostly elderlies who could no longer do heavy work. There are separate buildings for kindergarten, elementary and high school. For those in the high school department, there is extracurricular which teaches children how to control their gained abilities.

Teach them combat and defense techniques. There are even a few lessons which teach the weakness of zombies and mutated animals. All in all the humans started adapting to the new world they have right now.

---

Somewhere in District A.

A district used to be the second largest city after the capital. The humans who used to leave in here used to be greater than that in the capital. This place after the world end had become the real hell. Because the population in this district is so abundant, the number of zombies were greater than in other districts as well.

Right now in this district only a huge mansion was made. There are some small houses surrounding houses around it. What is frightening is that just beyond the mansion and the houses area, countless zombies were standing in lines like soldiers. They were all like puppets without strings yet left hanging in the same place for days.

The population of these zombies were beyond millions. There are so many that the whole district A could only be called Zombie land instead. At the huge mansion at the center, a man with purple hair and black eyes stood at the mansion's veranda looking at the vast horizon of A District.

With the land in front of the mansion is full of zombies no one would wish how to fight this many man eatinf monster. Not just their number is frightening enough therenare some level 3 to level 5 zombies within the group. It's terrifying knowing that these zombies were all under someone's command.

At the mansion at the center of the district, just in front of the house, four high level zombies with intelligence are kneeling in front of the man standing at then veranda. These four zombies' strength was not bad. Their levels ranges from 6-8 this is why they have enough intelligence to know who is the strongest among their kind and whom to listen to.