Chapter 144 - 6.4 Third Green Star - Everyone At One Place

3rd day of September

Saturday morning. At a certain under renovation orphanage, a white mini bus stopped in front of the towering walls that are under construction. The building of the orphanage is still the same ordinary dilapidated two floored old mansion but the under construction walls were made by countless carpenters and workers whose jobs are done with shifting hours.

In short the workers who were hired to renovate the orphanage work 24/7 with a shifting schedule. Two to four teams works for this restoration and enhancement.

This can only be done because the budget for the construction isn't limited. Unless the workers could continue the renovation within the next five months, the money would continue to flow from the Ximen Family's deep pockets.

Of course! The whole construction is under the strict observance of Yun Suisen. After his Master let him control the money to be used for the orphanage's restoration, he made sure that none of the money would be wasted. He even asked a few accountants to keep tally the cost of the whole project.

Based on the schedule the construction would be finished in 2 more months. Before Christmas arrives, the renovation of the orphanage should be done by then.

But because of the outing, the workers were given half a day rest. Since Yun Suisen and the rest would be leaving the orphanage and there will be no one to manage them.

As soon as the white mini bus stopped in front of the gates, Shi Moye who went down the vehicle looked at the strong walls half erected around the orphanage. Clearly this is an obvious preparation for the incoming end of the world.

But these kinds of walls were only able to prevent those cruel undead beings from entering for a few months. It can only use short term protection.

Seeing these walls, Shi Moye finally understood why Ximen Xueya didn't reject his sudden request about abruptly joining this outing for no credible reason. That man wanted him to personally visit this exact location for him to keep it in his mind. This is the place his beloved had grown up.

In short it's a place that his beloved considers as home and the people in it are his family members.

Shi Moye murmured, "I see. Ximen Xueya made me come over here for this purpose. He already knew that Yun Suisen is the most important person in my life. He wanted me to know the things my beloved treasures. This is clearly telling to get the people of this place be put under his wings."

"Not a person who underwent rebirth but still had knowledge of future events. Just what are you, Ximen Xueya?" murmured Shi Moye.

A smile appeared on his face when he saw his beloved coming over. He is delighted to see Yun Suisen smiling freely while being pulled by children. Even though he looks handsome and professional in his butler uniform, his casual attire of slick pants and hoodie made him look like a university student. A cheerful clamor was heard coming from the entrance of the building's orphanage. These are most children's excited voices.

Reaction of children whose age is lower than 10.

"Oniichan1~ Faster. faster. Someone is here to pick us up~"

"Brother Suisen~ is that what we are riding to the park!"

"Wow~ the car looks big!!"

Some children who are in high school and university responded.

"That's not a car but a bus."

"Don't pull at dage!"

"Be careful! You might trip! Ah!"

The old dean in his mid forties finally spoke, "Children! Don't run and stand in line. Only obedient children could join Master Ximen and Young Master Ximen to play in the amusement park!"