Chapter 17 - 1.17 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale IV

An hour had passed really quickly. The last team to arrive at the entrance is the orderly team led by Xue Luli and her boyfriend, Fu Lian. Holding their clothes from behind is their little brother, Xue Jing.

Xue Luli and Fu Lian as the event's leaders were informed of the events that took place within the other groups. The two were mostly informed about the guests who had experienced supernatural events. Most of these guests had left before Xue Luli and Fu Lian had returned.

​​

Currently, there are at most 20 people in total remaining in the place. The rest had left after experiencing weird situations like meeting a ghost or almost getting locked in some kind of room and etc.

Xue Luli spoke, "You were saying that they've really seen ghosts!?"

"Yes. Those who left have been saying that they've seen some ghastly figures inside the building. Some even got locked inside temporarily and a couple even saw a female ghost covered in blood."

"President, are we still going to continue the event?"

"It has gotten dangerous already."

"Have you not experienced anything weird at all during your exploration of the building?"

"Anything weird?" said Xue Luli while sneaking a peek at her little brother Xue Jing who only smiled at her.

"Pfft! If the president is talking about the little brother's stomach rumbling from before then... it could indeed barely pass as a weird event. Hahaha~" said the student blogger.

"Big brother. I'm hungry~" said Xue Jing while grabbing Fu Lian's clothes.

Pats Xue Jing's head, "Sigh! Okay. Lili let's eat dinner first. After eating we could ask the other guests if they still wanted to continue the event. But for reassurance let's call the dean to send us some adults for help just in case." said Fu Lian.

During dinner, the team had prepared some lunch boxes for the guests and their group. They gathered in the open area outside the building watching the evening sky above covered in clouds, no stars found at all, and only a huge full moon shining brightly.

After Xue Luli and Fu Lian discussed the alterations of plans to the remaining guests, most of the guests decided to continue playing. In the end, it was decided that they would be playing pen fairy for the last event with each team sending a representative.

6 players, among the players Fu Lian and Xue Luli, were chosen as event organizers and in their team, it was Xue Jing who volunteered. The location for the game is on the ground floor of the abandoned building.

Everything needed for the supernatural game was prepared. At the center of the room, paper and a pen were prepared. The six players sat in a circle around the paper while surrounding them with candles. The rest of the guests were seated, at a certain distance from the center, watching them silently.

Xue Luli looked at the other guests who were chosen to play the pen fairy with her. Most of them have thrilled and excited expressions.

"Please listen to me for a moment. I would now be explaining the rules of Pen Fairy. It seems you three already knew the instruction but let me repeat it just in case. This is what's written on the internet.

We are to face each other and place one of our hands in the front, each all holding on gently to the same pen in the middle. After that, we are called upon by the pen fairy 3 times and concentrate hard on the belief and faith that the fairy will descend and close our eyes.