Chapter 182 - 6.42 Third Green Star - The Forest

In the living room at the mansion of General Cao Junye. Shi Moye and Yun Suisen were waiting for their superiors to finish eating their meals. Uncle Wu didn't forget to serve some tea and snacks for them to enjoy while waiting.

Shi Moye asked his lover, "Sui-chan, did we come too early?"

"No. They must have woken up late. Let's just wait for a while more." replied Yun Suisen.

The sound of the door opening was suddenly heard. It was Wang Lei who opened the door off the receiving area for the general and his family. Wang Lei first nodded towards the guests.

"General, they are still here," said Wang Lei, still holding on to the door.

It was Cao Junye who first entered the room carrying his son with his right hand and holding his wife's, Ximen Xueya, hand with his left. They were like pictures of a happy family. Zhi Yue turned back to his avatar form.

Shi Moye and Yun Suisen were surprised by their sudden arrival and subconsciously stood up and greeted them. Wang Lei closed the door after his general, his general's wife and son had entered the room then stood by the door guarding.

"Good Morning Sirs!"

Cao Junye first sat down on the open couch with his family. Ximen Xueya remained cold as always while Ximen Chino just stared at the two uncles inside the room.

"Good Morning. Have a seat." said Cao Junye. After the two sat down, "Why did you come over for the morning?" asked the general.

"Generally there are some reports about the nearby forest." answer Shi Moye as he passed the reports he brought with them.

Cao Junye and Wang Lei were reading the reports on hand. There were photos of overgrown plants. Some of them were rare types such as Venus flytrap, pitcher plants, bird vines and blood vines. These kinds of plants were not supposed to exist in their country.

"How could these kinds of plants exist?" murmured Wang Lei.

Ximen Xueya took his son from his husband who was busy reading reports to avoid him from bothering him.

"These types of plants could be collected by special types of people. It might have mutated like animals as well." answered Wang Lei's question while Xueya looked at his son playing with him.

"Son, daddy and father have work. Could you play with Oreo and Uncle Yue for awhile?" asked Xueya with a doting smile on his face.

Chino looked at his daddy, then at his father, lastly to his Uncle Wang. Seeing that none of them have time to play with him and he's bored staying in the room with only adults inside.

"Okay~ Chi-chan will look for Oreo with Uncle Yue but Chi-chan wants to go into the forest too!"

Hearing this Cao Junye laughs, their child really likes fighting and dangerous things the most. He also doesn't like boredom but doesn't react or do things beyond the norm just to have fun like his daddy. He has a self restrained yet a bit playful personality which he inherited from his father and daddy as well.

Cao Junye gently ruffled his son's hair and said, "Hahaha~ okay! Father promised to bring our baby to the forest."

Chino gives his father a kiss smooched on his cheeks. "Thank you father!" Then he saw his daddy smiling at him and gave him a kiss as well before running out the room to play with his dog and his Uncle Yue.

After the child left the room the adults inside had resumed their conversation. But Ximen Xueya noticed Yun Suisen's eyes lingered longer at his son the most.