Chapter 178 - 6.38 Third Green Star - Meet My Wife?

After another half an hour some old clan leaders finally couldn't wait anymore. They've stood up trying to get some soldiers to get Cao Junye to come down.

Clan Leader Pu grabbed one of the soldiers and ordered, "It's been almost two hours. Can't you go over there and ask your general to come down!"

"You are in no position to order me." rebuke the soldier as he twisted the old leader's hand removing his claws on his collar.

The old leader who never experienced this kind of pain shrieked like a slaughtered pig.

"AAH!! You... you! Such rudeness! When my daughter gets married in this household... You would regret this!"

When he announced his wicked plan out loud the soldiers in the room had all sniggers at his foolishness. Marry in their household? Are they so great that they could move the lady boss in this house with such a meager position as an elite clan? The Pu Clan isn't on the same level as the Yun Clan. It just used to be a small clan and got its current position as the top four clans, which includes Yun and Sun Family, remains only with two noble clans left.

Since the Sun Family are Clans full of soldiers they weren't really on the side of the Elite Clan Faction but with the military instead. This is the reason why the Yun Clan became the most powerful clan in this faction.

A soldier provokes him further, "Marry in our household? With what? This chick who looks like she put too much powder on her face skin color doesn't even match her skin color at her neck."

"So ugly~ Even I wouldn't dare to marry her."

"Look at the other ladies. One is worse than the others."

"Coming here to fight for the general's wife's seat? Sorry but that place is occupied already."

"Yes! By someone who is even more beautiful than the well-known goddess on the television."

"Tsk! tsk! How thick of a face are you? Bringing this kind of low-class woman to bribe the General."

"Don't know how much the general had to beg our general's wife to stay by his side."

"Even the young master has to help his father for the general's wife to agree."

The soldiers from unit Alpha had all given their own comments regarding this boss's love life. It's not like the general avoiding letting them see the interaction between the couple. Clearly, their general is a henpecked husband who is afraid of his wife running. You couldn't even separate the couple even with the biggest light bulb named Ximen Chino in between them.

Coming over here to seduce their general. They truly aren't afraid of death. It would be good if their mistress didn't know any of this or they wouldn't just lose their power and authority in the base. Keeping their lives might be even harder.

Clan Leader Su and Clan Leader Pu finally lost it.

"YOU DAMN SOL---!!"

Before they could even complete their words the doors to the room had opened. Revealing a cold-looking yet captivating man in homely clothes. This man is wearing only a black shirt and pants, but his perfect physique made it hard for others not to drool on his sexy body. This man had pitch-black hair and his irises were like a purple galaxy full of stars. Just his presence alone is enough to overwhelm everyone in the area.

The ladies were all looking like love-struck fools at Cao Junye.

"Wow~ he's so hot~"

"I thought I would have to seduce an old man. who would thought General Cao would be this young~"