Chapter 104 - 5.5 First Violet Star - Evening Banquet

Dinner Banquet.

The tribe usually eats their evening meals together at night. Of course Xuebao and Tuzi joined the fun as they were famished. Xuebao as the tribe leader's only female son, he was asked to join in at the center with his father, Zhubao. Tuzi was pulled in Xuebao's table as well. All eyes were at the center table precisely on the female beastman, Xuebao. The commotion that just happened this morning had longed spread to the whole tribe. This is the reason why all eyes were watching Xuebao who sits beside his father. Some were watching Tuzi as well because he was sitting together with the tribe leader and his son at the center.

Tuzi whispered to Xuebao. "Xuebao they are all staring at you."

"Let them stare. What could they even do to me?" declared Xuebao with a cold but alluring smirk on his lips.

Looking at his surroundings, Xuebao's eyes turned squinted as a sly smile appeared on his face. It highlighted his exquisite features. The coldness and temptation of his captivating appearance was laid out for everyone to see. Those phoenix shaped eyes were giving them the feeling of isolation as if they weren't worthy to enter his line of sight. The presence he is excluding is full of confidence and undeniable strength adding up his beauty which is almost unparalleled and unique no one could deny that their eyes were focusing on him. There's an inaudible gasp from the whole tribe and silence ascended in the area for a short moment after hearing Xuebao's words.

The other tribe members started to murmur to each other, only the buzzing sounds of their whispering could be heard.

"Right? Who can do something for him? Not only he is a female son of the tribe leader. He even has enough strength to defeat Laohu."

"Who is Laohu? Isn't he the second strongest warrior in the tribe!? He defeated him for real?!"

"But isn't he a female? How could he have that much strength?"

"Have you forgotten? The deceased wife of the Tribe Leader is a legendary female warrior of the Lune Tribe!"

"That's right! He had that very same bloodline!"

"Does that mean an ordinary warrior wouldn't be worthy of him?"

"Laohu is already the second strongest. Isn't there still Meizhou to control him?"

"I heard Meizhou openly rejected Xuebao before the fight began."

"For real!? Would the strongest female of our tribe have to find a mate outside the tribe then?"

"That is also possible. But Isn't that... you know... a bit unfair. If Xuebao marries outside doesn't that mean we are giving away our strongest female outside!"

When the other male beastmen like the male warriors and Tribe Elders heard about this. They couldn't help but frown at this possibility. Xuebao undoubtedly had a female who could fight. Laohu, their tribe's second strongest warrior being beat up, is enough proof that Xuebao could contend against strong Male warriors of their tribe. If they let someone from outside the tribe marry Xuebao it would be a great loss to the tribe.

They looked at Xuebao who was talking to the other female beside him without caring about his situation. Clearly this brat had no close affection to the tribe because of how they've treated him before. If not for the fact that his father is the tribe leader Xuebao would have left the Lune Tribe long time ago!

The Tribe Leader, Zhubao, on the other hand had a huge grin on his old face. This old man is clearly jeering on them. The situation really doesn't affect this old man, if he wanted he could just let go of his position and be a free warrior and dote on his female son alone. As soon as his female son is happy this old man doesn't care at all. This is the tribe leader who used his own position as a bargain chip to ask someone to get engaged with his female son. Though that ended in failure and Laohu got beaten up badly, they instead learned that this female snow leopard is a harder bone to chew. Despite being a female his strength is already among the top contenders in their tribe.