Chapter 199 - 6.59 Third Green Star - Chino's Birthday Day Wish

A lot of preparations were made for the important day of little bun Chino. The town within the Ximen Mountain was now covered in balloons, flowers, and festive decorations. Most children were running around the plaza with tamed mutated domestic animals like dogs, birds, cats, and such.

Laughter and happiness filled the open area. There were catering arrangements in the area as well. Everyone is free to take anything they want to eat for free.

Kyaahhhahaha

You can't catch me!

Run. The demon (it: someone who is tasked to chase with his playmate. The odd among the rest?) out.

Hahaha~ run. RUN!

You guys! Don't let me catch you!

The children were playing cat and mouse at the plaza. Filling the area with the feeling of a festival. It was at this moment that Ximen Xueya and his family finally went down from the peak to join the party. There are people who were tasked to inform the rest about the arrival of the lord and his family.

"Get ready! The lord and his family are coming!"

"Calm the children down!"

"Prepare the cake!"

"Everyone. Stand in your position!"

The old butler of the Cao Family carried his young master towards the plaza. Beside him, Ximen Xueya and Cao Junye arrived as well with their ten fingers clasped together. Following them are Wang Lei and Lou lan, Yun Suisen and his husbands, Shi Moye and Su Liye. Baize and his host, Xu Lin. Lastly, the whole troop of Unit Alpha under General Cao.

Uncle Wu, the old butler spoke, "Our Dear Young Master. Today is your most special day. Everyone is here to celebrate with you." said the old man with a wide smile on his face.

Chino was confused for a moment. It seems that the little bun didn't remember when his birthday was. The old butler had placed him on the top of a chair and supported him as he stood on it. This allowed him to reach the cake layer with candles placed on it.

"Un~ special day?"

In the end, his Uncle Yue in his system form of a moon informs him. He is like a moon orbiting around Chino like how moons encircled the earth. System Yue is invisible to everyone aside from its host and the other foreign souls involved to his lord.

[Xiao Jing. Today is your vessel's birthday. It might be your real birthday but just enjoy this special day. Our young master. Happy birthday!]

After hearing the explanation of his Uncle Yue in his mind, the little bun finally understood the reason for this event. Before he could react, Chino hears someone singing familiar lyrics.

Happy Birthday to You~

Happy Birthday Dear Young Master Chino

Happy Birthday to You.~

From good friends and true,

From old friends and new,

May good luck go with you,

And happiness too.

Everyone started singing the moment Young Master Chino arrived in the plaza. Whether it was children and adults, everyone was singing the lyrics of the birthday song for Ximen Chino.

Only his parents remained silent but there's a smile on their faces while looking at their beloved son. Even though his real birthday is still far ahead, Chino still laughed with happiness at this scene.