Chapter 124 - 5.25 First Violet Star - Chosen Ones

Morning arrived as the sun had risen.

Outside the sunlight illuminates the white carpeted lands under it, giving a feeling of a new beginning.

Meizhou and Xuebao on the other hand were still asleep due to their vigorous nightly exercise they've done all night. They've even missed the revelation dream as they've only stopped making love at late dawn. The first one to wake up is Xuebao. He groggily opened his slightly swollen eyes as he cried all night from extreme pleasure. His white skin was tainted with bite marks and deep red bruises all over his body especially on his collarbones and chest. Despite all the wild exercise they've done all night there is no lingering pain in his body. Well except for that uncomfortable feeling of that huge thing still left inside his body. Xuebao frowned when he could still feel the tiny spines clutching in the walls of his private place. His husband obviously left himself inside while still knotting. It made Xuebao extremely uncomfortable and unexpectedly full.

He couldn't even properly move an inch as his small figure was tightly held within those strong arms wrapped around his waist and shoulder. He slightly quivers when he feels the hot breaths of Meizhou on his neck.

He starts fidgeting as he felt ticklish. "A'Xia... wake up. My love can you pull it out or retract your spines its uncomfortable." whispered Xuebao with his raspy but enticing voice.

Meizhou who heard his wife's alluring hoarse voice woke up instantly but he didn't open his eyes instead nibble on the bare shoulder under his lips and suck on it as if it's the sweetest fruit he had eaten. This action is pleasure inducing for Xuebao.

Xuebao's body is overly sensitive from the event last night. He unconsciously lets out a moan as he lightly contracts his hole unconsciously. This instinctive action aroused his husband's appetite in the morning as he could feel that huge thing inside him getting larger and hotter. But as he requested Meizhou retract the spine on his thing. But still left his member inside that tightly lustful cavern of his wife. He pulled away slowly as if planning to completely pull it out only for him to thrusted it deeply in one go. This action of his rewards him with a shrill scream from his wife.

"AHH~~ You fucker. Pull it out now." said Xuebao as he grabbed his husband's hair and pulled it. He was planning on making him bald if he still hasn't pulled out that thing inside him.

But Xuebao had forgotten his husband's shamelessness. Meizhou ignored the pain on his head as he slowly thrust in and out in a fluctuating rhythm as if soothing his wife hole from the sudden penetration just now. As he expected his wife's sensitivity had garnered him some light moans from him. He teasingly moves his hips hitting the bulge inside his wife instantly arousing his desires. Meizhou continues to teasingly rub on that sweet spot of Xuebao.

Xuebao, who was teased badly, twisted his body and pressed his husband on the bed and rode on top of him. When he saw Meizhou's wide grin he knew that this sex fiend had did it on purpose. He glared at him in annoyance.

"If you won't pull out then, I will!" said Xuebao as he slowly lifted his body off his husband only to feel that the thing inside him had once again extracted those tiny spines stabbing on his walls preventing him from pulling away. The slight pain from his sudden move had made his legs shiver and immediately lost his strength instantly falling with his hole drilled deeply without warning.

Xuebao covered his mouth before he was able to scream. "Um!" Tears unconsciously stroll down on his blushing cheeks despite the tears. Xuebao's eyes were sultry and lustful as he glared at his husband.

Meizhou shivered when he saw his wife's face full of desire. He couldn't help but get bigger inside him. "Baby~ let me cum inside one more time then I will pull out okay?" he said while grabbing his wife's waist as he motioned his hips up and down, he could feel his wife squeezing around him.