Chapter 38 - 2.10 Third Small Star - How To Catch A Scheming Black Lotus?

After their plan was finalized, Wan Lengya left numerous bodyguards and shadow guards to protect his wife. This time he is not willing to let his wife fall into any kind of danger. Even a scratch will not be forgiven this time.

These subordinates knew that their master was serious this time as he forbade anyone aside from the two close friends to approach Hei Xue. Only their boss, Yue Wuya and the lawyer named Hei Yu are allowed to enter the room of Prince Hei. Among them Hei Yu was given a task to stay in the room at all times as he need to care for their boss's wife's well-being. Even the food will be inspected before eaten if bought outside. Groceries will only be accepted if the boss or Hei Yu brought it personally.

​​

A small kitchen was prepared next door upon their boss's request. The doctors that look after Prince Hei are those that work directly under him and his wife only. These actions of his shows how much possessiveness and love he has for his wife and now everyone knows that Hei Xue is this Demon King's only reverse scale.

Someone they had to treat more important than their own parents or ancestors. Wan Lengya had made the investigations in public, but left more prying eyes to observe every movement Xing Ran. After all this person has been their initial suspect for the accident 3 years ago and this latest one. His obsession towards the King of Music, Wan Lengya, is well known as well. He is a fanatic of Lengya.

Everyone in the music industry and in conservatoire knew his obsessive one-sided love towards the King, but the King only loved one person. Failing to kill Hei Xue the second time made him reached the final straw of his emotional constraints.

Somewhere in the conservatoire.

His private living space.

With a dark room, a lot of things were scattered on the floor either broken or fragmented. Countless of glass shards spreads on the ground. The lights in the whole place was turned off as if no one was living in it. In the receiving area, Xing Ran was seating on the couch while clutching on his hair like a crazy person.

"Why...? Why...!? Just why can't you just die!? The King is mine. He can only be mine! Since those useless fools couldn't do it. I will just have to kill you with my own hands!!! HEI XUE!! You Whore!" talking to himself in the midst of his madness, Xing Ran.

Unable to bear it anymore he decided to do it with his own hands, but unlike those with high authority, ordinary people didn't know how heavy the security the King made around his Queen. Just with the Queen's original lineage, a heavy security is always been a must. After all, Hei Xue is a crown prince and full blood royalty of both Wu and Hei.

Three weeks had passed since then.

Morning in the conservatoire.

Xing Ran looked for Yue Wuya as he couldn't find Wan Lengya. Obviously Wan Lengya made sure to never bump on him, in case he forgot to hold back his anger and killed this bitch on the spot. Then wouldn't his wife's plan be useless by then.

As they had expected Xing Ran requested to visit Hei Xue.

"What? You want to meet Xue. No, not allowed!" Said Wuya.

Acting like a little white lotus, "I... I only want to thank Professor Fee. After all, H-He got hurt... Protecting my students. Please! Professor Yue. You must let me meet Professor Fee to show my gratitude. I cannot find the Brother Wan to ask permission. Professor Yue is my last chance. Please~" said Xing Ran with a coquettish voice.

Acting reluctant, "But if I bring you with me and Lengya knows, I will get killed." said Wuya showing his hesitation on his face.

"I promise... I will explain to Brother Wan properly. Please Professor Yue~" replied Xing Ran with a bright smile on his face.