Chapter 136 - 5.37 First Violet Star - Mountain Tribe

Zhubao and his group approached the Mountain Tribe entrance. As they got closer they could see how much suffering the Mountain Tribe had undergone. The land is covered in snow and the surrounding water bodies are currently frozen due to the sudden drop of temperature during the last phases of the storm. The guards on the entrance were wearing thick clothes on them but despite that, the paleness of their skin and the slight trembling of their bodies due to cold couldn't be controlled. The guards looked like they were ill and their lips were starting to turn purple. There are clear symptoms of them suffering from frostbites.

"They look sick." An apprentice doctor commented after seeing the guards by the entrance.

"Uncontrollable shivering, pale skin and purple lips. High Elder I think these guards are suffering from a major case of frostbite. We need to treat them immediately!" The current head doctor of the group said.

Zhubao also understands what a frostbite is. It is an ailment that one could suffer from being exposed to ice and snow for a very long time. This is something his son, Xuebao personally explained to their tribe doctors. He also explained the way of treatment for it. It is because of this that Xuebao had strictly told the tribesmen to never forget to wear their shoes and clothes during winter especially for the children.

Zhubao approached the entrance with urgency. "Let's go!"

As soon as they get near the entrance the guards raise their spears despite their arms shaking from their bodies weak state.

"Who are you!? This is the Mountain tribe's territory!!" yelled by the guard.

The guards didn't recognize Zhubao because he is wearing a hood over his head. Most people from their group were provided with wide hood thick jackets in preparation for sudden snowfall. This is something Xuebao asked of them to wear during their journey. On their way down the mountain a short snowfall had descended, it is because of this that they wore their hoodies over their heads as a cover. Seeing such aggression the other warriors from Zhubao's group step forward to protect the high elder and the doctor but they didn't pull their weapon just raise their head and pull down their hoodies.

A warrior of the former Lune tribe stepped in with his hand raised in air, "Stop! It's me... Yezhu, look at me. I'm Yaxiong!"

The Mountain Tribe warrior murmured the name as if remembering something. "Yaxiong? Yaxiong from the Lune Tribe!? Is it really you!? Lower your weapons. These people are our friends!" said the Warrior named Yezhu.

The warrior called Yezhu after ordering his team to lower their weapons and instantly run over to the group welcoming them despite his bad state. He almost stumbled on his way but was caught by Zhubao preventing his fall.

Zhubao asked with a smile, "Careful, child. Can I ask if Linma is around?"

Upon recognizing Zhubao in front of him, the warrior couldn't stop his tears from falling. He knew who this person was before him. This is a man who had the highest authority from the Lune Tribe. The Lune Tribe's Leader, Zhubao.

"Tribe Leader Zhubao~ You came. You really came for us. As Tribe Leader Linma had said!" replied the warrior in tears.

Seeing the reaction of the guard he felt that something must have happened to his close friend.

"Where is Linma? Is he okay? What happened to the Mountain tribe? Where are your elders?" asked Zhubao.

A warrior from Solune tries to calm their leader down, "High Elder please calm down. We should meet the tribe leader of the Mountain Tribe or the elders first. To know the situation."