Chapter 184 - 6.44 Third Green Star - Mutated Plants

Ximen Xueya asked, "Current Yun Suisen. Are you an enemy?"

Once these words were spoken the forest was suddenly filled with the straining atmosphere and stillness the forest originally possessed but at this moment no one else's attention had drifted from the two who caused these changes within the group.

A smiling Ximen Xueya and a calm Yun Suisen. Everyone's eyes were on the two of them. None of them are deaf. With the quietness of the forest, not even one here didn't not hear the question Ximen Xueya had asked.

The group in this mission is made up of two groups. One is Shi Moye's side while the other is Cao Junye's. With the rigidness between Ximen Xueya and Yun Suisen, it will depend on what kind of answer Yun Suisen would reply, or what kind of outcome would this team end with.

They were all waiting for Yun Suisen's answer to Ximen Xueya's question.

Yun Suisen suddenly smiled gently at Xueya and replied with a short bow. "I would never become your enemy. You should have known that already, Baobao."

This reply of Yun Suisen had calmed down the tension within the group but left some of the members dumbfounded, especially Wang Lei and Shi Moye. Su Liye finally let out a smile and chuckled when he saw Cao Junye from the far front frowning with a pissed expression as he clicked his tongue.

Shi Moye even grinned at him while lightly patting his shoulder.

"Seriously, what are you guys playing around for? Following us right away." The general murmured.

Cao Junye glared at him before walking towards the rear to where his wife is. Shi Moye follows behind him smiling brightly but no one could understand why.

On the other hand Xueya lightly frowned his eyebrows and stared at Yun Suisen and Shi Moye in disbelief. He now knows what is happening. In his mind System Yue is extremely confused and couldn't understand the current situation at all. He could only watch his host walk towards Yun Suisen who is still smiling at Ximen Xueya.

Touching his earring lightly, a pile of snacks and drinks appeared on Yun Suisen's arm. It was piled up into a small mountain that even covered Yun Suisen's line of sight, then Ximen Xueya just walked away and approached his incoming husband. He didn't even forget to give a glare at the grinning man behind Cao Junye.

"Aiya~ don't be angry~ You will look ugly this way boss~" said Shi Moye. His personality had instantly changed from the original Shi Moye from before.

Xueya said, "You guys are insane. Why did you all come over here in group? Especially when you've just gotten used to it1."

Yun Suisen responded, "I'll explain it later~"

"I'm only following what my wife wants thought~" replied Shi Moye.

Su Liye responded as well, "Same as above."

Yun Suisen whose face cannot be seen because of the small pile of snacks on his arms. "Can't you two help me with this first?"

Shi Moye and Su Liye helped with carrying the snacks from Yun Suisen's arms. Before the latter put it all in his space.

"Moreover we wanted to see our little nephew." said Shi Moye while staring at the cuddly toddler looking at them with big cute eyes.

Su Liye spoke, "So cute~"

"Of course! It's our nephew after all. Since the cat is already out of the bag. Xiao Jing~ come and give uncle a hug~" said Yun Suisen who ran to hug Ximen Chino.