Chapter 15 - 1.14 First Small Star [Extra 2] - Horror Tale II

Xue Luli's narrative voice continues within that quiet room.

"Actually this University was rebuilt after that building was sealed off by an Exorcist 5 years ago. Rumors say that the exorcist also died in his house with his skin withered like tree barks and his blood is gone as if it was drained and his internal organs gone as well."

​​

"The reason that the building is sealed off instead of being demolished is that those who tried to do so had all gotten a stroke of extremely bad luck. If not for their business suddenly getting bankrupt, the worse that happened is that they were murdered by unknown things. Since it couldn't be demolished the building was sealed off even until now."

"That's why it seems that within that abandoned building the numerous souls of those students and teachers who died on that one day could no longer leave the building."

"3 years ago, this rumor started spreading. It says the patrol group of the university sometimes passes by the south yard during their patrols. One evening during their patrol they said they heard voices of screams coming from the building. Those voices were so young and seemed to come from students. They thought that some students might have gone lost inside and decided to check on it. Their group entered the forbidden land and then... there was nothing. Only the shadow of something falling from the roof building could be seen. But when the patrol team checks on it... there is nothing there~"

SILENCE.

There's a long stillness within the room. No one's voice could be heard, only the suddenly rapid breathing and uncontrollable heartbeats echo inside the quiet classroom.

While everyone was in a state of silent fear, Xue Luli didn't even notice the shadow behind her and blew air to her ears which resulted in her goosebumps spreading all over her body. The sheer thrill of chills spread from all over her body, the feeling of something cold climbing up her spines. Her body unconsciously trembles and her eyes were swimming all over and then she screamed with everyone else in surprise.

Fwoosh~

KYAAA!!

AAHHHHHHH!!!

A booming piercing cry reverberates within the room. Every student inside screamed except for the man who turned on the light inside the classroom which is Fu Lian. The vice-president and boyfriend of Xue Luli. He is considered a male god in their university especially in the same year as him. Paired with Xue Luli, which is called a goddess by some students, the two of them were praised as a famous couple due to their achievements and loving relationship. Rumors say the couple had already promised each other to get married after graduating college.

A soon as the room brightens, the chaos in the room paused. The fear and terror they've accumulated during the storytelling of haunted stories dissipate with glowing sunlight.

Fu Lian who opened the closed curtain inside the classroom said, "I'm going to collect the printout for study time." he said with a smile.

His words incite commotion inside the room once again but this time it wasn't due to fear but instead because of the anxiety of causing their grades to drop.

Gasp!

Clatter... Clatter...

Students scattered in a panic thinking that they haven't answered a single thing on their printouts.

"Shit! I forgot to answer my printouts. Wuwuwu~"

"Same~ I got too lost in Xue Luli's story!"