Chapter 110 - 5.11 First Violet Star - In My Dream

After leaving the Tribe Leader's place, Meizhou's mood is quite good. The relationship between him and his female seems to be going well. He reached out wanting to hold Xuebao's hand only to freeze when he saw his chosen female's chilly smile. His cerulean orbs remain detached to the world as he looks at him.

"Meizhou. Have you forgotten about my conditions for you to become my Protector?" said Xuebao.

Meizhou lowered his hand and replied, "I remember." he answered.

"Then why are you trying to touch my hand just now?" asked Xuebao.

"I just thought... I mean in your house, you did hold mine." replied Meizhou.

Xuebao sighed, "That is just an act for the elders to accept those fruits. I thought you knew of my plan and acted with me."

"I did. I acted back then as well. But I thought you..." said Meizhou.

"You thought I've forgiven you already? If I recalled it correctly, it was just yesterday morning when I was still disgusting in your eyes. I was told I was unworthy even after confessing my feelings for you. To you my love towards you has no worth at all!" said Xuebao.

With panic in his eyes, "No! no. Bao'er it's not like that. I really love you!" said Meizhou.

The conversation between these two had gotten intense to the point that the people in their surroundings were all staring and watching them. Even Lang who was following behind stood in a distance giving them privacy.

Xuebao, "Very well. We'll talk it over today." Then he looked at Lang and said, "Lang you can wait in Tuzi's place for a while or go home. I need to have a serious conversation with your boss. Tuzi will be busy with things in the tribe for a while if you want to help him, ask him yourself. As for the future hunts, Meizhou will inform you a day before." he said.

Warrior Lang nodded his head in agreement. As he was given permission to leave, he immediately left and headed towards Tuzi's place for their return. But based on the tense atmosphere between his boss and his female, things might not go well for today. He decided to return to where Tuzi is, and ask if he needs his help instead. After observing the whole morning, Lang noticed that the one who issued orders in that little group is not his boss, Meizhou but their tribe's young leader, Xuebao. Now that he was pardoned to take his leave, he instantly left.

Meizhou is looking at Xuebao with a serious expression. To explain things about his sudden changes, he wanted to talk with Xuebao since last night but the person had always either ignored him or treated him coldly. Meizhou grabbed his waist and carried him in his arms out of nowhere.

"You let go! I can walk!" yelled Xuebao as he struggles from Meizhou's grip.

Meizhou didn't listen this time and carried him away. "Let's talk, Bao'er." he said.

"Fine. If you failed to convince me then your Protector Status would dis---" Xuebao suddenly shut up when he saw his husband's angry gaze.

"That is impossible! The only way for you to remove my Protector statues is to accept me as your mate. Nothing more and nothing less." said Meizhou coldly.

But in spite of him showing his anger, Xuebao in his arms remained smiling but this time his eyes had feelings of excitement and playfulness instead of his usual taunting gaze.

"Hehe~ get angry more. This is the second world you've dared to reject me! I will not forgive you as easily as before. Hmph!" the thoughts behind Xuebao's smile.

[There is something Yue have forgotten to inform the host.]

"Oh~ what is it?"