Chapter 187 - 6.47 Third Green Star - Lucas Evergreen

The place Lucas Evergreen is in right now cannot be explained in words. Ancient structures are floating in the sky. A western yet fantasy-like stone castle. Then there are mechas and airships flying around as well. The structure of the whole place could be seen to where he is.

He is seated within a pond surrounding a huge white tree. The white tree is so huge that it covers the whole small mountain they were in. Then he woke up only to meet an immortal in white-grey robes smiling at him kindly.

This immortal-like man is the God of Reincarnation, Cao Xinsheng. Saying that it was thanks to someone that he was able to come to this special place.

Cao Xinsheng said, "Yes. It was thanks to this letter imbued with true qi from that person that your soul including the souls of your mates was pulled in here, in this God System."

Lucas asked, "God System? What is that?"

"The God System is a transit space where Gods and immortals reside. This is a place where deities, Gods, etc. Were allowed to raise their cultivation. The God System is created to maintain the connection of all worlds, stars, and galaxies."

"Connects all worlds?" asked Lucas.

Replied Cao Xinsheng, "Yes! But to enter the God System you must have at least reached the cultivation stage of a Deity."

"A deity? But I haven't..."

"That's why you are sleeping in the Reincarnation Pool to nourish your souls. It would at least help you reach the level of divinity. Now that you're awake, it means that you have reached the level of deities." explained the God of Reincarnation.

"E-Excuse me, Sir Cao. How about my husbands? Why are they still asleep?" asked Lucas worriedly.

Cao Xinsheng responded, "Unlike your soul who is protected wholly by the true qi left by your friend, the nourishment of your soul has also increased thanks for the same reason. But unlike you, these two just followed your soul through your connections as mates. Their souls were slightly damaged by the sudden transfer, but worry that it isn't fatal enough that it will cause harm to their lives. It's just that they would need to recuperate longer under the pool and it will take time for the two men to heal."

The God of Reincarnation reached out his hands to help Lucas Evergreen to leave the pool.

"For now how about you change your clothes in the mansion, not far from here. You have nothing to worry about. This is my territory. It is forbidden for others to enter my place without permission. There might be some who could be high-ranking ones and mostly busy. They wouldn't come over here."

Lucas showed hesitance for a moment and the Reincarnation God knows why he is reluctant to leave.

"I will not prevent you if you wish to stay here. But please come with me for a while. I need to explain a few more things and teach you things about this system and about that esteemed person who allowed you to come to this place." said Cao Xinsheng.

When Lucas heard that this person in front of him is going to tell him things about his friend, Hei Anjing and why the latter had called this opportunity a gift. Only then he reluctantly agreed.

They left the pool of Reincarnation and headed to the nearby mansion to talk. Lucas evergreen was given a change of clothes and met the God of Reincarnation after taking a shower. They've decided to have a conversation on an open veranda facing the tree of life. This is due to the God of Reincarnation's consideration of Lucas.

At the veranda.

Served with a table full of desserts like scones, creampuffs, cupcakes, and mini cakes paired together with a cup of tea or coffee. Once Lucas had come over to see the God of Reincarnation, he walked towards the veranda and saw this kind of scene.