Chapter 118 - 5.19 First Violet Star - I Miss You

The dominant soul in the body had become Ye Xiajie which is why despite him being called Meizhou his reactions would be totally different from the original Meizhou before Ye Xiajie woke up. This is because his memories are complete in this world, Meizhou would now be able to see System Yue his subordinate.

---

The Tyrannosaurus Rex seeing that this original easy prey had become a harder bone to chew tried to run away. This is instinctive and intuitive reaction when meeting a Demon God being like Meizhou.

On the other hand, seeing this overgrown lizard suddenly wants to run away made Meizhou remember the reason why his wife is just watching from above the trees. It seems his soul fragment wanted to rebuild his confidence after seeing Xuebao show his unparalleled strength that one time.

"Why is my soul fragment in this world seems to be stupid? Is it because it was reborn in a primitive world that even it's intelligence had decreased. Tsk! My baby wouldn't even mind if I became an ordinary human and Jing'er is a born God. It is normal his physique and soul to be in different levels as those ascended deities." mumbled Meizhou.

Meizhou just sighed seeing the runway beast. He had taken one step which utilized his full agility. His strength and speed wouldn't even lose against his wife in this state. He instantly moved and appeared near the Tyrannosaurus Rex's tail. Grabbed the tail with one hand and lifted this almost 10 floored building with a single land then bashed it on the ground as if throwing a pesky bug.

BAANG!!

A huge creature appeared under the Tyrannosaurus Rex. The current state of the savage beast could only be explained with one word: Broken. All it's bones were fractured the moment Meizhou had smashed it on the ground. It now lost his majestic presence as the King of beast as its grievous howls resounds in the whole forest.

Groaning Howls~~

Meizhou's haughty expression remains as he let go of the tail of Tyrannosaurus Rex nonchalantly. He walks on its twitching body as if striding on a flat road. He only stopped when he reached the savage beast neck. With eyes full of indifference, Meizhou looks down on the howling creature. Ignoring the slight pleading expression on the fatally wounded beast, Meizhou stomped his foot on the beast neck taking its life as easily as stepping on ants.

ROA---!!!

This man was never kind to others except for his lover.

The Tyrannosaurus Rex had died.

This is the scene Laohu and his the reinforcement team had witnessed when they've arrived. At the beginning they about to reach this place only to be hindered him the escaping herd of wild beasts. They had to kill everything to be able to reach this place. Then when they've come to the designated location, the scene of Meizhou grabbing the gigantic savage beast by it's tail and slamming it on the ground with one hand. Then taking the life of the huge beast with a single stomped what was their group had scene. They were rendered speechless and were dumbfounded by such a situation. This is especially true for Laohu who thought that his strength is not that much different from Meizhou.

But what the hell did he just saw. He saw Meizhou grab that enormous beast tail and throw it effortlessly on the ground. The savage beast was already half dead with one attack from Meizhou. He even saw Meizhou stared at the dying beast emotionlessly as if it couldn't even enter his line of sight. The beast died instantly under Meizhou's foot.

"M-Meizhou???!" hesitatingly calls Laohu in astonishment.

But Meizhou didn't even give him a glance as he issued his orders.