Chapter 77 - 4.14 Third Blue Star - End Of Childhood

Once Xie Ye disappeared from his line of sight, the smile on Gui Lan's face completely disappeared. There is no emotion on his face, only coldness and indifference. Within those silvery orbs are glints of hidden anger.

[Host, the array has been activated without any problems. They would randomly get teleported 100 kilometers away from here. I've made sure to separate Sen and Li Xing from the rest as you've requested. There is only 6 more minutes for activation of the Skill Card.]

​​

"I don't fucking care about that. Did you just say that this bastard is targeting my husband!? What do you mean?" asked Gui Lan but there's an obvious tone of anger in his cold voice.

[Yes. Because unlike the host and the rest of the world hoppers your partner's soul fragments are not under the protection of a system. Destroyers hunt this kind of soul fragments for the nourishment of their cultivation. So he is here to kill your husband.]

System Yue gave an honest answer as he has always been afraid of his host's anger. He knew what kind of effect his host's anger means. System Yue is not willing to get complicated or involved with his host's anger because of this foolish retard targeting his host's partner. Unlike this bastard he still wanted to live.

As soon as System Yue completed his explanation from above the hole on the ceiling of the institute, he saw a man who looks like he is in his mid-twenties. Wearing an expensive looking grey suit, he floats in the air as he looks down on Gui Lan. Hovering around him is his system with a form of glowing black ball.

"Xiu (Ball) is this child the owner of the soul fragment that you've felt before?" the main in suit asked but his system as if struck in silence didn't replied to him for the first time.

After killing the former owner of Xiu, he had made sure to hack Xiu's database and put a virus on it making sure he becomes Xiu's new host. They've been working together for hundreds of years and this is the first time Xiu paused for a long time before stopping him.

"Xiu?"

Then he heard a childish voice but the tone is extremely cold and sharp to the ears. Obviously the soul inside this child's body is not a real young soul. But like him a world hopper.

"Yue have you taken control over his system?" asked Gui Lan but not in his mind but out loud as there are no outsiders here.

With the heavenly laws permission they are able to speak freely only for this moment. After all Gui Lan needs to eliminate the trash before him. For a God State opponent his Highgod cultivation is more than enough.

[Captured and forcefully shutdown, Host!]

The destroyer exclaimed in shock, "What? That is impossible! Who the hell are you!?" He asked but was ignored.

Before the destroyer had thought of running away Gui Lan suddenly appeared behind him and kicked him down to earth with a force enough to break his spine. A clear sound of bone breaking echoes in the place. Plus the scream of pain and agony of the man who was kicked like a ball now embedded on the surface of the earth.

"Good~ There's still five more minutes. I just have to make sure that this guy's life is miserable for the next five minutes~ hehehe~" said Gui Lan as his words seemed more like a devil's whisper instead of a human's voice.

System Yue could even feel himself shivering unconsciously. He let his host enjoy playing (torturing) with the enemy while he contacted his boss for an advance report about these criminals. Destroyers are criminal gods who have fallen from their pedestal and become an evil god. They couldn't accept that they failed the tasks given by the Main God System and continue to go against the rules becoming wanted fugitives instead. These criminals were Gods who destroyed lower realm worlds for its world energy. But destroying worlds without permission from the Ruler Gods is one of the heaviest crimes in divine laws. Gods who violate this rule are hunted by higher ranked Gods whose cultivation is Godking and above. They were dealt with death penalty without reason.