Chapter 107 - 5.8 First Violet Star - Warrior Captain Lang

After defeating the baby dinosaur whose height had only reached 3 meters, now laid on the ground lifeless and no longer breathing. Standing at the side is a pair of beastmen in their half beast form. On their human figure, beast features like animal ears, claws and fangs were present on their bodies. The sight of the two men were both mesmerizing and attractive in a way. They had this contrasting appearance but complementing presence.

One had the almost perfected state of unpigmented. White medium length hair, snow dyed smooth skin and orbs with the shade of light cerulean. On the top of his head are small rounded ears which twitch at the hints of sounds from a certain distance. This man is Xuebao, a female snow leopard beastman.

Beside Xuebao is a man who is taller than him has a slightly tanned skin, flawless proportional muscles and lines. Short coal black hair, captivating features and golden orbs for eyes. On his head are rounded ears which are slightly larger than Xuebao, it has the same shade as his hair. This person is the strongest warrior of the Lune Tribe. A male black jaguar beastman currently is Xuebao's Protector and suitor.

Xuebao, who is looking at the dead dinosaur in front of him, thought for a moment before asking the man beside him to clear his confusion.

"Could this thing be eaten?" asked Xuebao.

Meizhou looked at him weirdly, "You have eaten this countless times before. Of course it could be eaten. It's tastier than the cow's meat." he replied.

Hearing that this thing is a delicacy much more delicious than beef, Xuebao this foodie instantly had his eyes show excitement.

"Let's bring it back home! Let's just drag it this way. One foot for you and me. That weak rabbit can carry the basket and the rest of things." said Xuebao with a small smile on his face.

Catching a sight of this rare expression, Meizhou's heart started beating faster. He tried to remain calm and nodded at the former with a contentment in his eyes.

Xuebao's mind is currently concentrating on filtering recipes with beef as main ingredients and didn't notice these sudden changes in Meizhou's usual deadpan face. In his mind he told System Yue to get Tuzi ready to leave. Then both the two of them followed the plan and dragged the dead dinosaur back with them to the tribe.

On the other hand, Tuzi, this female rabbit beastman observed the pair with glowing eyes, he seems very happy about something. With the obvious fanatic daze in those pink eyes, he suddenly starts talking on his own.

"Hehe~ animal ears, animal tails. Hihi! It's almost cosplay! S-So many types of play could be done. Kukuku~"

One will be able to clearly see his drools if they looked at Tuzi's face directly. The one that brought him back to reality is none other than an auto mode invisible system in his moon avatar, Yue. He bashed him on his forehead with his perfectly round glowing body.

Now with a huge swollen bump on his forehead, Tuzi glared at System Yue with teary eyes. "Owwiee~~"

[Back to reality, I guess?]

"With this much throbbing pain of course I would wake up from my fantasy! What's wrong with me fanboying towards my favorite CP!!?" complains Tuzi.

[There is no problem with fanboying but... if you keep getting caught up like this in your fantasy. They would leave you here!]

System Yue informed him, as he looked at the direction of his favorite CP, he indeed saw them preparing to leave while dragging that heavy looking dinosaur corpse back with them to the tribe. Then he looked at the basket full of apples, wild berry bushes, tree roots and firewood. Tuzi didn't know whether to cry or not.