Chapter 36 - 2.8 Third Small Star - Silly Husband

Wu Wan Conservatoire had fallen into chaos.

There are two reasons: First, a famed professor had gotten buried under one of the greenhouse's roof which collapsed during his lessons.

​​

And Second, the Demon King had gone mad.

This accident caused disorder in the whole conservatoire. They would have never expected that the ceiling of one of the greenhouses would suddenly just collapse like that, almost burying one of their professors alive.

Moreover, the professor involved in the accident was not just someone. It was Hei Xue. The King of music industry, Wan Lengya's former wife. It is no wonder that the owner had gone mad from anger when he heard that his lover got hurt. After all the conservatoire is his own territory. If he couldn't even protect his own lover within his own land which is absurd.

When someone told Wan Lengya the news of his former wife getting involved in that accident, the one who informed him was almost killed by him. The messenger was almost choked to death by Wan Lengya who heard the news. If not for Yue Wuya who successfully calmed his friend down that the messenger would have suffocated on the spot.

Arriving at the hospital.

Entering one of the VIP rooms under Hei Xue's name.

Wan Lengya saw Hei Xue covered in white bandages once again, making him remember the events that happened 3 years ago. But the scene before him is worse than before.

3 years ago, he can only see his wife's finger covered in white but this time he can see through his slightly opened hospital robes. Within those robe are almost countless of white bandages layered on that thin body. Even with the bandage it couldn't even completely stop the bleeding tainting the white cloth with hints of crimson.

Observing Hei Xue closely from head to toe. Wan Lengya even saw his former wife's head was covered with the same white thing and his now ashen face covered in small glass scratches making his face looked miserable. Seeing this state of Hei Xue made Wan Lengya's heart full of remorse and regret. Ah! He came too late again. His love was harmed even thought he is supposed to be under his protection. Wan Lengya felt that everything he had in this moment is so useless.

As if noticing that someone entered his room, Hei Xue's celestial blue irises wondered towards the door to see who came for him. When it meets with Lengya's silver orbs, those azure eyes were blank as if it lost his soul. There is no emotions, no feelings, even a single hint of life in it was not found. As if this person is already dead in the world. But when this person recognized that it was Wan Lengya who came, a few bits of life glinted within those deep sea colored orb. His reaction is akin to those people who was suddenly given a will to live yet for some reason it only took a second for it to be extinguished. No one knew what this lonely man had recalled. Wan Lengya could only watch as Hei Xue lowered his head instantly as if it's one of his defensive measures.

With his slight trembling and hoarse voice, Hei Xue spoke. "Why... are you... here?" asked as he lowered his gaze, not wishing to see Wan Lengya's figure.

Seeing his wife's hesitation and fragility, Wan Lengya seriously wished that it was him who suffered in his instead. This reaction from his former wife is something he caused himself. He knew the reason why his wife never called him to inform about his situation despite of him knowing his phone number. Regardless of waking up in the hospital with nothing is wrong with his memories. This is something he sowed himself. A result that was made because of his wrong choices.

Once he recalled what happened 3 years ago, when his wife had gone missing and was said to be involved in some incident, only made Wan Lengya clearly realized that he is a scum. That familiar event of getting hospitalized is nothing new. Few years ago, Hei Xue who is still named as Wu Xue that time and was his wife on paper had been brought to the hospital after being rescued from his kidnapping event.