Chapter 53 - 3.11 Second Small Star - The Devil Descends

From the tablet, they could see Mo Yijun's face darkened with anger, his eyes turning red from immense hatred, fear, and rage.

"If you... harm Anya... I will kill you." Said Mo Yijun with a zero-degree emotionless voice.

​​

There's only a moment of silence as the people from the opposite side trembles when they see the fury and ugly expression of their big boss. They had never seen him this angry to the point his eyes were red in fury. Instead of his casual dangerous feeling from before, the Mo Yijun they are seeing right now is not only horrifying but extremely deadly.

Mo Yijun coldly spoke, "For every scratch that I found on Anya's skin will be the number of people important and connected to any of you that will be dead.

For every drop of blood my wife will bleed will be the hour of living you will wish you were dead.

If you kill my wife...

you won't be able to die for as long as I am alive!"

SILENCE~

There's a long silence inside the warehouse when they heard what Mo Yijun just said from the video call. The man who was grabbing Meng Anya's hair just now wavers as his hands were now shaking uncontrollably with fear. Obviously he was shaken by the words this lord of underworld had spoken. After working as a spy and working under this person, they know what kind of man he is. He is extremely cruel and merciless towards his enemies. Every single word this person said, none of it was unfulfilled. When he said he will kill you tonight, there will no longer be another morning for you to witness. He is a man of word and rarely he changes his decisions.

Every word Mo Yijun had spoken was like a nail being hammered in their hearts. The greatest anxiety filling their mind, their body shaking with disturbing fear. But within that long silence everyone else had forgotten someone's presence. Someone whom they should never ignore.

While Mo Yijun is blinded by his own anger, those who were watching by the side can see more than those involved. Among the ones on Yijun's side only Lin Xia's attention never moved from his young lord. He saw the whole process of his young lord wearing a fake expression of fear changing to an ecstatic smile of madness. As if a devil was enjoying the whole show before him. He saw him grinning while those around him pales in comparison.

Suddenly his started laughing, [Hahaha~] Laughing*

Meng Anya was laughing so loud that it echoed within the warehouse. He even held his stomach with both of his hands as his feet were stomping as if doing so would let his laughter end faster, but within that silent warehouse his laughter was like demon's snickering in the ears of the men with him in that enclosed space.

They looked at the young man with seductive laughter with shaking eyes in disbelief and they felt the shadow of death looming over them. If they've remembered it right, this young man was supposed to have both his hands and feet tied on the chair.

Meng Anya said with a true smile from his heart. "I love you too you know. A'Yi."

With those pairs of flirting crimson irises looking at the figure of Mo Yijun from the tablet, an enchanting smile appeared at the corner of Meng Anya's lips as he looked at Mo Yijun endearingly.

Like the man was the most precious in his eyes. The apple of his eyes. He was the only one that existed in his world. It was this sick obsessive man who never changed that always made his empty heart beat out of control.

Yes. Only this man gives me endless entertainment and love.

Lovingly looked at Mo Yijun, "I will clean this place up. Pick me up soon my dear~ muaa!" said Meng Anya who ended the video call from their side. He even used his own hands to end the call before him.