Chapter 109 - 5.10 First Violet Star - Scarlet Fruits

The group enjoyed their lunch well. They didn't return to the tribe camp as soon as they've finished eating but instead loiter around the riverside for few minutes. This is to help them with digestion. Tuzi agreed to this as he knew the consequence of indigestion especially in this primitive world without no source of medicine except for herbs.

They've stayed by the riverside for half an hour and when they felt the food in their stomach is halfway digested Xuebao asked everyone to go return to Lune Tribe's camp. On their way back, Lang is still trying to get Xuebao's permission to join them during their future hunts.

Lang speaks, "Young Leader~ Please let me join your future hunts next time~ I will definitely follow all your orders and protect Tutu the whole time. I swear I won't bother you and the boss lovey-dovey time!"

Xuebao could ignore the few sentences except for the last one. He didn't agree that he and Meizhou were flirting during their last hunt which almost resulted of Tuzi nearly getting trampled under the dinosaur's foot. At most, he did care much of his surroundings because his husband is beside him and that he is busy teasing his man. That's all!

If Warrior Lang and Tuzi heard Xuebao's thoughts they would definitely say, 'Young Leader. That's what you call flirting!!!' Unfortunately only his system Yue heard this host thoughts which is why Yue voice the same thing in his host mind.

[Host. If I'm not wrong teasing your lover while ignoring the rest is what you call flirting.]

"S-Shut up, Yue!" yelled Xuebao in his mind. He still doesn't accept it as fact. Hmph!

Tuzi who had remembered the huge face of that dinosaur at close up suddenly pales.

"X-Xuebao. Let's allow Lang to join our future hunts next time. I'm afraid that accidents might occur when I get separated from you two." said Tuzi with a pleading gaze towards his friend.

'This silly rabbit forgets about his friend because of his lover!!!' Thoughts of Xuebao.

'[Host. You cannot say such a thing. You are in top ranking under that kind of list.]' System Yue's thought that he didn't dare to say out loud. Afraid of being thrown by his host in anger and embarrassment.

This time the always silent and cold man strongest warrior Meizhou spoke, "How about this? Whenever I lead the hunting party of the tribe next time. Let me bring Bao'er and the rabbit with us. Is this okay with you, Bao'er?" asked Meizhou as he looked tenderly at his chosen female.

Xuebao, who saw the softness within those golden eyes couldn't help but agree to this man's request.

His thought at the moment, 'Damn! I don't remember having weakness towards this kind of gaze. Like the kind gaze or those illusionary puppy eyes! Aaah!!'

"O-Okay, Fine. I agree! You guys are happy!!?" said Xuebao.

"YES!" replied Tuzi and Lang who wanted to jump on Xuebao for a hug only to be both grabbed on their back collar by Meizhou who was smiling so dark towards them.

With a scary smile on his face, "What are you silly pair trying to do?" said Meizhou with a threatening tone.

"N-Nothing, it's just impulse! B-Boss I'm sorry!!!" said Lang as he raised his hand as if raising a white flag.

Tuzi on the other hand entered his fantasy mode at this moment, they could hear his mumbling nonsense. Meizhou was used to it but for Lang this is the first time.

"Demon king mode~~ Hehe~ Kyaa!! hihihi~~"

"Tutu? What's wrong?" asked Lang.

Upon hearing his new friend's voice, Tuzi immediately returns to normal.