Chapter 127 - 5.28 First Violet Star - The Prisoner And His Warden

Perspective of Shizi.

Shizi who had left the tribe meeting to cool off his head had asked his tribesmen if they had seen the esteemed guests from the Lune Tribe. After pointing out a certain direction Shizi left to look for them. This is the second day the representatives had stayed in the tribe. Yesterday, it was he who personally welcomed them to his territory. Shizi was delighted that this beastman called Sheya had come over to his tribe.

Ever since he last saw this man, Shizi couldn't forget about him. Well, Sheya is supposed to be his prisoner in accordance with his real duties as someone from the Nether System. Though he doesn't need to get involved with his prisoner's tasks, Shizi is able to personally get involved with his prisoner as long it doesn't go against the task of the former. He is only there to observe him like a bystander then the moment Sheya fails his mission, he only needs to bestow his punishment. Failure of the mission means death in the Nether System. Sheya whose real identity is that of a prisoner, he had no other choice but to complete his task.

But thanks to that special authority, Xuebao, who entered this world, most of his prisoners' missions were refreshed to fit the changes in the plot. Originally, Sheya and his mission to play the role of Male leads to the protagonist shou, Tuzi. They were both his destined lovers in this world. But after the special authority destroyed the world plot forcefully removing Meizhou as one of the male leads, he was able to take advantage of this and remove their names as well. This is the real reason why only Warrior Lang and Priest Apprentice Xiong remain as Tuzi's Male leads.

Shizi's thoughts: 'Sigh~ this is the fault of his lord's soul being reborn in one of the Male Leads in this world. That special authority had to destroy the original plots of each world because of his lord. I'm already shocked enough that the special authority isn't directly destroying the world instead of just the world plots. He is even willing to fool around with his lord and spend countless lifetimes together. This is their fifth world already! What the hell is happening? Are they really together!!?'

It only took a few hundreds of steps for Shizi to find the person he is looking for.

'Found him~'

Shizi approached his target silently but was blocked by an original resident of the world who was called Laohu. A warrior that is supposed to become a Male Lead of that protagonist shou of this world. He glanced at Laohu who showed his surprise through his words and gestures.

"Whoa!! You've surprised me! W-What do you want?"

Then he saw the NPC like character placed his target behind him with a defensive gesture. He slightly frowned a bit.

'What is wrong with this man? He is hiding my prisoner behind him. Must be his duty as one of the representatives.'

Shizi moved his gaze and looked at his prisoner who remained calm and cool headed most of the time. He continues to observe his expression. Sheya's face remained calm as if nothing could cause waves on his expression, but once he looked at his eyes Shizi is able to point out vigilance and calculations with those emerald orbs. He is clearly thinking of something. Then Shizi looked at the young beastmen not far from them and he also frowned seeing their states. He immediately understood the problem but decided to let Sheya open it to him. He is supposed to be a beastman tribe leader with limited knowledge in medicine.

"What's wrong? Is there a problem with those children as you looked at them worriedly? You can tell it to me." said Shizi.

---

Perspective of Sheya.

Sheya looked at the newly arrived man before him. This is a man who was originally a male lead like him before the world plot had been broken. He tried talking to his system guide asking a few inquiry questions. Only this type of question would his system give him a response. He already knew that there are few people in this world which is a special case like him. A world hopper should be the right term.