Chapter 151 - 6.11 Third Green Star - Separation

After the decision was made in Ximen Xueya's heart. He waited for the father and son who were taking their time bathing. Half an hour later, Cao Junye went out of bath wearing a bathrobe on him while carrying a freshly bath baby little bun on his arms. Ximen Xueya smiles at seeing this scene between parent and child.

Cao Junye, who noticed Xueya smiling at them, approached him and gave the baby to him to dress.

"Please put the clothes on him. I need to take mine in the wardrobe." said Cao Junye who passed baby Chino to Xueya and didn't forget to lean down and kissed Xueya's cheeks.

The two of them haven't officiated their relationship yet but Cao Junye was already allowed to hug and steal kisses to Xueya. Clearly they both like each other and he likes the little bun as well. Their relationship has been quite good lately especially after the dad and son stayed at his mansion for a few months.

Xueya received the baby and dressed him as he was told to. Chino was giggling the whole time as his daddy put his new green dinosaur onesie on him. It didn't take long for Xueya to coax the sleepy child to sleep.

Cao Junye joins them on the bed after wearing his black pajamas that are in the same style as Ximen Xueya's white pajamas. With the sleeping baby at the middle, Junye noticed Xueya looking at him.

"What's wrong?" asked Junye with a small smile.

Xueya hesitated but still made up his mind. "Can I talk with you for a moment? Privately, please."

Cao Junye was a bit bewildered with this sudden request from his beloved but still agreed. He showed him the way to his office. They were both wearing night clothes which is why Cao Junye turned on the heater in the office. Then they sat together on the empty couch in the room.

"This is the most private place in the mansion, my office. No one could hear our conversation in this room. Baby~ is there something wrong?" asked Cao Junye as he pulled Xueya, wanting to let him sit on his lap.

But sadly the latter isn't willing and let Xueya sit beside him instead.

Cao Junye instead held Xueya's waist as he sat together with him on the couch.

"Baby you can tell me anything you want? As long it isn't illegal I will listen..." said Junye.

Once the word illegal was spoken Xueya's body stiffened for a moment, of course this didn't escape Cao Junye's eyes. He narrowly stared at Xueya who was beside him.

With a slightly dark face Cao Junye spoke, "Did you really do something illegal?" he asked as he didn't notice his expression and tone slowly turning icy.

Ximen Xueya immediately felt that the temperature in the room dropped and the hands wrapped on his waist slowly receding. He held Cao Junye's hand with both his hands with an extremely worried expression on his face.

"What did you do?" asked Cao Junye on his face, a sternness that could be obviously seen.

Ximen Xueya tried to explain right away. "Please listen to me first. It's just a bit of hacking." he honestly answered.

When the word hacking was mentioned the expression on Cao Junye turned even chilly and frigid. The gentle eyes that used to look at Xueya had turned indifferent and gauging. "Hacking is an illegal crime that can put you to jail for decades. Why did you do it!?"

"Please... Please calm down and listen to me first. A'Ye listen to me first okay?" said Xueya as he desperately held Junye's hand which was pulled away from his hands. Once he lost the warmth he held in his hands Xueya felt something stabbed his heart directly causing unimaginable pain. It left him stunned and dazed at this moment.