Chapter 141 - 6.1 Third Green Star - Rebirth

Once the transfer had begun, the father and son figures including the little moon avatar had disappeared from the system space and entered the glowing green star the little bun had chosen.

The first one to get transferred is the young boy. Because System Yue is with him, his transfer has been prioritized. The little bun Hei hears his uncle's voice ringing in his head. He wanted to reply but his surroundings are dark and he is unable to move.

[Yo----... Ma... Ter... Xiao.... - - ng... Please wake up. Xiao Jing! Xiao Jing... Young Master Xiao Jing!!!]

Ye Jingxia groaned as he finally felt that he couldn't control his body. His eyes open wide as he gasps in shock suddenly seating up. Looking around with his slight blurred sight. Ye Jingxia knew that he just woke up from sleep. Once his eyes recovered he saw a group of kindergarten sleeping with him inside a room. They have their own mattress, pillows and blanket. Ye Jingxia even saw an orca stuff toy in his arms. Looking at his shrank hands which are even smaller than 5 years old, Xiao Jing doesn't even know if he wanted to cry. He obviously chose this world to experience fighting but his Uncle Yue gave him an even smaller body.

In his mind Xiao Jing complains to his Uncle Yue. He heard his voice calling before in his mind. So he knows that his Uncle Yue is with him.

"Wuwuwu~ Uncle~ why give me this small vessel! Sob! I won't be able to fight this way~ waaah~" complains Xiao Jing.

[D-Don't cry Xiao Jing~ This is the only vessel available which is connected by blood with your daddy. At least in this world your daddy is still your daddy. A-And in this body you could still use elemental qi. Until you grew enough to hold a weapon, Xiao Jing could first try fighting with elemental qi instead~ okay? Don't cry baby~]

After hearing that he could still fight zombies with his elemental qi until he grew up enough to be able to carry a weapon, Xiao Jing finally stopped crying.

Ye Jingxia said, "Uncle Yue, am I in kindergarten school? Can you give me the memories of this vessel? Then Uncle could explain the world plot for me."

[Okay~ Sweetie lay back down and pretend to sleep again. Uncle Yue will give you that vessel's memories.]

He did as he told and lay back down on his mattress even covering himself with a blanket and then closed his eyes. This adorable baby with milky chocolate hair and fire opal went back to sleep. Xiao Jing's vessel's name is Ximen Chino, a three year old little bun, half Japanese and half Chinese blood baby.

The meaning of his name: Hino from the word Hinode which means sunrise and Chi from the word Chinmoku meaning silent. It's a Japanese translation of his real name Jingxia which means silent dawn. It's a girl name but the little bun doesn't care much about it.

The little bun Xiao Jing will now be called Ximen Chino.

Ximen Chino closed his eyes and prepared himself to receive the memories of his vessel. On the other hand System Yue had explained and nagged him about what to do? Chino was nagged for a long time then he fell asleep while listening to his Uncle's scolding.

---

Meanwhile in some mansion in the R District.

Hei Anjing woke up in a small pool in the middle of the day. As soon as he woke up, he observed his surroundings quietly. Half of his body is soaked under warm water inside a jacuzzi. The water is bubbling as to keep the temperature at slightly hot state. Looking around, he is obviously a rich man in this world. Hei Anjing waited for a while and didn't make any unnecessary moves. It was by this moment that an emotionless and monotonous machine voice was heard in his heart. Unlike system Yue's bubbly voice this one seems to be an automated voice mail.