Chapter 57 - 3.15 Second Small Star - Q & A [M]

Underworld City.

Mo Yijun's Mansion

​​

Master's Bedroom

The couple had their first serious conversation between them. A conversation with regards to their real identities. Outside the identity of Meng Anya and Mo Yijun.

Meng Anya: "Who are you?"

Mo Yijun shook his head.

Meng Anya: "Are you born in this world as a baby?"

Mo Yijun: "Yes."

Meng Anya: "Do you know why you are here?"

Mo Yijun: "Collect the world's energy."

Meng Anya: "Wang Tian, Wan Lengya, Mo Yijun. Are they all you?"

Mo Yijun: "Yes just... they don't have the original memories. My soul is so powerful that staying in this state for too long will destroy this star."

Meng Anya (Startled): "...Then now..."

Mo Yijun: "Temporarily stop time."

Meng Anya: "...So you can't stay..."

Mo Yijun: "Yijun is still me."

Meng Anya: "But... no memories, right?"

Mo Yijun stayed silent. "......"

Meng Anya: "Do you know who I am?"

Mo Yijun: "...Wife..."

Meng Anya (pulled Yijun's hair): "Answer properly!"

Mo Yijun: "Hei Anjing. Outsider. My wife."

Meng Anya: "Are you the one who put me in that system space?"

Mo Yijun: "...Yes and no..."

Meng Anya: "I told you to answer properly."

Mo Yijun: "......"

Meng Anya: "Explain it properly."

Mo Yijun shook his head.

Meng Anya (trembling in fear): "...You...!"

Mo Yijun hugs his wife tightly while shaking his head. Meng Anya sighed as he felt he couldn't force his husband to give him the answer he didn't wish to say. Especially if there are possibilities of him not being allowed to say it, that may cause harm to him if he ever told him something.

Meng Anya would never ignore this kind of possibility where his husband could be harmed. He moved his body to face his husband and held his husband's head on his hands to force him to look at him. When their eyes met, Meng Anya noticed that Mo Yijun's formerly silver irises turned completely black.

As he peers in it, he could almost see galaxies and stars converging almost instantly pulling Anya's eyes on it. Staring at each other's eyes without break,

Meng Anya's eyes became gentle as he smiled lovingly at his husband, "Hm~ just as I thought. Your eyes are really beautiful and interesting."

Mo Yijun just wrapped his hands around his wife's waist letting him look at his obsidian eyes as much as he wanted.

"Can you come to my system space after this life?" asked Meng Anya.

Mo Yijun answered honestly, "Not yet."

When Anya heard his answer, he was immediately delighted, "Not yet means in the future you can! One last question. What's your real name? I mean it's unfair you know that my real name is Hei Anjing but... I don't know yours." Said Anya while pouting.