Chapter 133 - 5.34 First Violet Star - You'll Meet Him When I Brought You Home.

"Are you that happy, Jing'er?" asked Meizhou.

A sweet smile appeared on Xuebao's lips and said, "Yes! A'Xia, I'm very happy!" he replied with a joyous tone Meizhou had never heard from his wife before.

Meizhou asked with a doting smile, "Why?"

"A'Xia, you don't know how hard it is for my bloodline to have descendants. I am the only young descendant for tens of millennia to exist but even my birth is not natural. It is very hard for our bloodline to have children. My grandparents spend 20 millennia for my daddy to be born. It took another 50 millennia for my uncle to be born and it took another 20 millennia for my aunt to be born. Afterwards my grandparents never had any more children after my aunt was born. My Mo Family consists of only my grandparents and they're three children. Only I was born in the last few hundred years. But my parents were both men and my daddy doesn't wish to conceive naturally which is why I am created artificially by the combination of two genes for my daddy and father. Even the fusion of genes between two High ranking Gods is close to impossible and I am the only one who lived." Explained Xuebao.

This is the first time Xuebao told him anything about his family especially that regal hidden family called Mo. No one knows what kind of family the Mo Clan is. They were famous enough not only because the members were all high ranking Gods and almost unparalleled against others. Not only that The God System and Nether System were all created by the Mo Clan. Rumors say that they have a connection with the Origin God which is the God of Creation Siwang.

Meizhou curiosity had gone over his head and said, "Baby, can I ask you about your family? If you're not allowed to tell me you don't need to give me an answer though."

"Go ask away. You've already impregnated me. Do you think you can escape meeting them in the future? Even if you escape you will be captured in a few hours by my big uncle anyway. Hmp!" said Xuebao.

"??? O-Okay. Then I heard the rumors about your Mo Clan having connection with the Origin. I mean with the Creation God, is this true?" asked Meizhou.

There's a clear reluctance, hidden fear and regret when Meizhou finished his question. Seeing this reaction Xuebao couldn't help but teased his husband. Meizhou is obviously afraid of the Creation God for some unknown reason.

"Are you afraid of the Creation God?" Asked Xuebao with his phoenix eyes squinting at Meizhou.

Meizhou gulps in nervousness as he tries averting his eyes only for his wife to grab his chin and force him to look at him. He could even see the gentle smile on his wife's face but those eyes were showing mirth as it observed him. Clearly his wife is teasing him. But he is really afraid, that is the Creation God. The Strongest among all Gods and the Origin of all things.

"A-A bit. Isn't it because it was him who created us?" said Meizhou.

When Xuebao heard this answer he tilted his head and replied, "Well~ that may be true about you but... my bloodline isn't created by him. We're the same as him. Created by nothingness and didn't know how we exist. Ah~ I'm not supposed to tell anyone of that. My love forget about what you heard just now~"

Meizhou was shocked with what he heard. Even when his wife just told him that his bloodline isn't created by the origin but exists the same way as the God of Creation instead.

Thoughts of Meizhou : 'Doesn't that make the Mo Clan and even unique existence? Is this the reason why their authority in the worlds is even above the heavenly laws made by the God of Creation?!'

"My love? Do you still need to know what is the connection of the Mo Clan to the God of Creation?" asked Xuebao nonchalantly as he turned over and leaned his back on his husband's chest while grabbing his hands to have him rub his tummy.