Chapter 150 - 6.10 Third Green Star - Countdown: 1 Month And 15 Days

After dinner Ximen Xueya carried his son, Ximen Chino for a late bath before going to sleep. They were doing their usual routine even in someone else's house. The father and son left the rest to have a talk with just the three of them. He didn't even care what they would be talking about. Currently, he and Chino are in a large tub soaking in hot water together, enjoying the huge tub only for the two of them.

Meanwhile the other three had gathered in the living room.

The old butler had even served some after dinner digesting tea and small snacks on the table. Cao Junye is about to lit the tobacco in his hands when he heard Lou Lan said.

Lou Lan spoke, "Xueya wouldn't allow you to approach Xiao Chi if you smell like alcohol or smoke you know."

Only Cao Junye heard this, his body stiffened and didn't know what to do with the tobacco in his hands. The old butler could only approach him.

Old Butler Wu said, "Master, let this old man take it."

"Take away the rest, hidden in the room as well, Uncle Wu." said Cao Junye.

"This old man will remove it before Master Ximen and the young master see it." said the old butler before he took his leave in the room.

After passing the tobacco to his butler, Cao Junye acted as if nothing was wrong and just reached for the tea on the table in front of him. But the couple had an even weird expression when he saw his reaction. This is General Cao Junye who is a well known authoritarian whose hobby is only smoking. Now this heavy smoker is willing to control his addiction to smoking because there is a child in the house.

Lou Lan uttered in surprised, "This is unbelievable."

"Boss, are you for real?" asked Wang Lei.

Cao Junye replied, "What do you mean?"

"I mean. That is the Master of Ximen."

"I know."

"He has a child already."

"I can see that."

"Boss, are you serious?"

"I will never bring someone I don't like in my own place. Much less let them stay."

After a while there is a short silence inside the room. Only until Cao Junye finished his tea that this conversation continued.

Cao Junye said, "Xueya and Chino would be staying at my place for a few months. Lou Lan I would like you to accompany them while I and Wang Lei are at work. Come over every morning. If I'm at home there is no need to come over."

"Okay but there must be something you need to know. Xueya doesn't like noisy crowds. Lessen the servants who would be following them. Just one person you trust should be enough. Chino likes seafood but you can't let him eat it all the time or Xueya will get angry. Leave some ingredients in the kitchen. There are times that Xueya would cook meals for themselves. Xueya and Chino like drinking cold and sweet beverages like Milk tea. They also like sweets." said Lou Lan.

Cao Junye asked, "Anything else."

"Keep the priority of the guards on Chino. As long as Chino isn't harmed there will be no reason for Xueya to get angry. If... Xueya gets angry then... I suggest that you don't make your move. Because even the head state and the minister would stand at the side when Xueya gets angry." replied Lou Lan.

"I understand. You have both my gratitude for coming over. Come over on Monday morning. There is no need to come over for weekends because I'm here. You may take your leave." said Cao Junye as he left the room.