Chapter 200 - 6.60 Third Green Star - Wish Granted [End]

The order from the zombie king had been shared with every zombie by the zombie queen in their minds. Zombies are undead types who gain intelligence only by reaching a higher level.

With the single command from the zombie king: 'Attack all at the same time!'

Every zombie in the vicinity, regardless of their levels, had followed the command. Like a huge wave made of zombies, the Ximen Mountain was besieged from all sides. With zombie generals in the lead, the zombies advanced towards the center.

The zombie king, Ye Yan, was looking at the whole scene from a bird's eye view perspective. A view from a high angle as if seen by a bird in flight. The system's authority allowed him to watch the events live and at this angle.

With his head leaning on his palm, Ye Yan observed the scene unconcerned. Though he didn't expect the target to get killed in this siege, at least he anticipates the latter's escape through the means of the system's items. He continues to watch until an unforeseen situation unfolds before him. Numerous mutated animals in their bulky form had spread out in herds halting the siege of the zombies.

The waves of zombies were stopped at a certain distance from the center of the mountain. From outside the mountain, they could hear the loud sound of a huge beast roaring. The thunderous roar of the beast echoes within the whole mountain. They Ye Yan and Hei Suya suddenly felt an indubitable coldness on their skin coming from the mountain itself.

[Master! Sky to the fly. Humongous energy surge of ice is spreading!!!]

The prompt of warning rang in Ye Yan's head. His body moves instinctively and uses his wind element to fly towards the sky with Hei Suya. In a mere one minute, except for the center point of the mountain where the town is located, it had been all covered in ice. The whole Z District no... the whole country had been frozen. A genuine world of ice had descended on the land. The territories of land, the wide waterscapes, the ruined buildings and roads, every infrastructure in the world, the trees, the stones, even the blade of grass turned to ice.

All the zombies including the general leveled ones had instantly turned to an ice statue. Except for the mutated animals who defended the mountain and the living beings on the unfrozen land, almost everything had been covered in frost.

Ye Yan and Hei Suya's faces were painted with bewilderment. The scenery of ice and falling snow above their heads reminds them of that terror from their memories. There is no way that an original resident of this star could do such a heavenly defying scene. Even in the SSS world, they've come from those who could do such a thing can only be counted in one hand. Freezing a whole country, even the whole world, only two people like that exist and both of them possess the glacial bloodline whose affinity with Ice attribute is supreme.

One is the Ruler God of Life and Death, Mo Baojun and the other one is the greatest notoriety of all realms. The God of Destruction, Hei Anjing.

There is no way a ruler god would enter a lower-tier world which means that the one who turned the whole country into ice could only be that man. Comprehending this truth, the dread in their hearts had long filled up their whole body. The chills climbing up on their spines were like thorns piercing their skin, the trembling of their bodies was instinctive and chaotic trepidation within their souls almost shook their whole existence.

The God of Destruction is not an ordinary deity. He is a born god with a special bloodline. The disreputable rumors about him are all true. The cold-hearted god who loves cleanliness, blood, and excitement. No one could escape his grasp as long as he knew your existence. There are no choices and everything is decided by him. If he doesn't want you to die not even the king of hell would accept you and if he wanted you dead not even the gods could save you. An immortal god whose existence is equal to those evil demon gods in the abyss.