Chapter 35 - 2.7 Third Small Star - Buried

Manor

In front of a pure white piano.

​​

Looking at Hei Xue's figure playing the piano.

Watching that beautiful slender back of his love, his emotions had undergone changes from immense pain, regret, remorse to unshakeable determination and passionate love. Wan Lengya made his decision, he would stay by this person's side despite the latter's hate and impassiveness.

Giving this person all of his tenderness, care, and love even if the person itself never returned his feelings as long... As long as this person, he loves with all his life, stays by his side. That much is enough for him. As if remembering something Wan Lengya left the practice room to get a small blanket from the bedroom and returned to continue listening to Hei Xue's playing.

This person has always been afraid of the cold. So he must get something to warm him up as he couldn't hug him. At least not yet. It took a while until Hei Xue's playing finished and noticed the latter's presence with the room. He looks back to stare at the other presence in the room. Looking at Wan Lengya without any emotion imprinted on his face.

Watching the latter as if he is a stranger barging into his practice time. Wan Lengya just smiled at him as if not seeing his wife's distant expression. Walk towards him without hesitation and drape the small blanket he took from the bedroom to Hei Xue's back.

Carefully covering Hei Xue with the blanket until he was satisfied with his work.

Trying his best to mellow his voice as he spoke, "I'll be cooking dinner. Is there something you wish to eat?" asked Wan Lengya to Hei Xue.

Staring at Lengya with bewildered face, he still gave him an answer, "Pasta." Replied Hei Xue.

A small smile appeared from the corner of that cold man's lips, "Okay. You can play a few more pieces. I'll call you when dinner is ready." Said Wan Lengya before heading to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

[Host, the protagonist shou had gone crazy. You should watch this.]

'I'll watch the recordings later. Continue recording for now. About my husband, record his movements only when he is out of my sight.'

[Understood, Host.]

In the evening during dinner, the married couple, Hei Yu and Yue Wuya dropped by to send Hei Xue his clothes and other things. Wan Lengya didn't force him to sleep in the master's bedroom instead he prepared another room in the manor for Hei Xue to stay in.

Eating dinner together, the married couple [Hei Yu and Yue Wuya] left right away after half an hour after eating. Leaving the two to have their own privacy. On the other hand, Xing Ran in his own place made a mess in his room.

With few things broken and scattered around the place, the place can only be explained in one word: Disaster. As if a storm had broken through the room, destroying everything in its path, leaving only the traces of a destruction. In the middle of that room is Xing Ran, losing all his demure, with his face completely black in madness.

His hands gripping his hair in anguish, rage, and abhorrence.

"Who the hell is that man!? Hei Xue from France! Hump! So, What!? If I can destroy his wife, I could do so with you too!!! He is mine! He can only be mine. Wan Lengya you are mine!!!" said Xing Ran in his midst of madness.

His mind is full of chaotic ideas and his obsession towards the king of music is had already gone beyond the normal measure. In his mind Wan Lengya is his possession no one else is supposed to have him except from him. This kind of obsession.