Chapter 191 - 6.51 Third Green Star - Sealed Memories

After meeting the Old Willow Deity, Ximen Xueya had personally asked the elder to help him with his memories. As he expected, his memories were sealed by his uncle. This fact didn't surprise him, if there is someone who could lock up his memories there are few who could do so, and only his Uncle Baojun would be able to do it flawlessly without leaving a trace.

Asking the Celestial Willow Tree is the safest method, Ximen Xueya had thought to unsealed his memories. He could also do it on his own, but at present not only his cultivation is sealed, but even his state is too weak. He would have a hard time even if his real capabilities are unlocked. His Uncle Baojun is one of the strongest Gods in all of the realms after all.

But Old Willow's requirement in freeing his memories is death. Only by exchanging his life, that the memories of his existence would flow naturally within the willow tree branches, storing his memories within those crystal-like leaves. He has the bloodline of Mo. The meaning of death had no use on him. He is immortal no matter what he does, even if he dies countless times, he would revive as if nothing happened.

A Mo would only be able to die at the hands of their own or their other half's conduct.

He followed the instruction of the Old Willow Deity and closed his eyes. In the darkness, all he could use to check his surroundings is his ears. The worried voice of the elder lingers in Xueya's ears, then the sound of wind being cut can be heard from his surroundings. What follows next is a sharp pain in his chest and his consciousness was suddenly cut off. Ximen Xueya knew that he died.

Ximen Xueya felt his strength leaving him, his body is turning colder and colder each second, but he is unconcerned of his whole being's state. He could only watch those broken fragments floating within his soul domain. Each shard shows a scene that he couldn't remember. He knew that these fragments are his sealed memories.

He continues to watch the fragments float within his soul domain fixing themselves within the space like puzzles. Xueya looks at each shard and the memories flow within his mind like a film.

His memories ripples and countless conversations can be heard.

First conversation:

"A'Ye, you are the one who saved him! Why are you acting like that!?"

"Shut up! I'm only passing by. Moreover, I had helped before he got himself banged by those people."

"Can't you watch the words that come out of your mouth? He's waking up~"

---

"You've finally woken up. How are you feeling?"

"Kick him out now that he's awake!"

"Didn't he just woke up? A'Ye, don't be cruel."

"Noisy."

"What did you say?"

"Don't fight. How are you?"

A pouch full of gold coins was passed on the kind man while the other one was ignored.

"G-Gold coins!?"

"Payment for the treatment. I'll take my leave."

---

"W-Who the hell... are you!?"

"Don't worry I will make it... extremely painful."

"AAH~~ No help me."

Surrounded by blood and corpses, Hei Anjing stood at the center looking at the sky with no emotion on his face. There is only loneliness and tiredness within those silver eyes.