Chapter 168 - 6.28 Third Green Star - Liu Yan

After the preparation for a long journey was made. Ximen Xueya had brought out the whole unit from his dimensional space. When they got out of the separated dimension, everyone had returned to the location where the former Ximen Mansion is located. They are still in S District.

The scenery of the place is different from before. The Mansion is now ruined like the other buildings. Clearly, things had been stolen inside. The windows and doors were forcefully opened. Basic utensils like plates, cups, spoons, and forks were taken. The whole mansion had the feeling of being raided more than once. Before this house was protected by the huge snake because of its fear of Ximen Xueya.

The mutated snake was something Xueya had spared before the last time he had dropped by this mansion. It let the snake remember his scent and prevent others who had the same scent as him from being harmed by the snake. The mansion must not be touched or demolished by the snake as well.

This is the reason why the mutated snake didn't dare to attack the mansion directly to get his prey. It was afraid that destroying the mansion would incur Ximen Xueya's anger. Now that the snake is dead the protection of the mansion is gone.

Lou Lan spoke, "The mansion had been looted."

"It's fine. Everything useful in the mansion had been moved by me. They only took scraps." replied Xueya.

The group had gone out of the dimensional space after lunch which means in the middle of the day where the sun is totally risen giving out heat that could almost burn someone's skin directly. Ordinary humans who hadn't fully awakened as ability users would suffer skin burns. Not just an ordinary sunburn but skin scalding under the intense sunlight. It only affects the skin but not inanimate things.

Xueya brought out an umbrella from his space. He pulled up two caps. One for his little bun and one for his husband. It's a straw hat that covers their whole face and neck.

"Wear it properly. It's hot," said Xueya.

This man is seriously ignoring the rest of them except for his two family members. Cao Junye smirked proudly while baby Chino, who noticed everyone looking at them with envious eyes, understood their feelings.

"Daddy~ are there more hats and umbrellas? Let give some to Grandpa Wu, Uncle Lou, Uncle Wang, Uncle Yue and the rest of the uncles as well~"

Xueya looked around him and every soldier avoided his calm yet icy gaze.

Cao Junye stepped up and scolded them, "You guys are soldiers. What's wrong with suffering this little heat!?" His words were strong but the soldiers looked at the straw hat on the top of his head like it was some treasure.

Uncle Wu spoke out everyone's thoughts, "Master your words look unreasonable especially with such a good quality straw hat on your head." the soldiers behind him were nodding their heads in agreement.

The unreasonable general scolds out, "This is something my wife prepares for me. It's normal to wear it."

'Tsk! Unfair bastard!' Everyone's thoughts.

Xueya waves his hands once and a pile of hats and umbrellas appear in thin air.

"Uncle Wu. Leave the rest for you to handle," said Cao Junye.

The old butler responded, "Please leave the distribution to this old man."

After a minute everyone else had received their own hats and umbrellas. Then they've started taking a walk within the S District. The soldiers had protected their courageous young master riding on the back of Oreo, moving forward excitedly while throwing a few Ice spells all over. They've left the zombie killing routine to their young master to play with.