Chapter 106 - 5.7 First Violet Star - Holy Moly A Dinosaur!

Dragging Xuebao towards the location of the apple trees within his memories. Tuzi, this rabbit beastman proudly raised his head as he saw those bright red ripe apples on the trees in front of them.

Tuzi, who started climbing on the tree to fetch some apple fruits for them to bring home. "We came at the right time. The fruits just ripen." he said.

After plucking the ripest one from the tree, Tuzi threw it softly towards Xuebao. The latter caught it nonchalantly, he pulled out a water pouch made from animal skin and poured it over the apple before biting with hesitation and eating it. In spite of the moment Meizhou wanted to stop him from biting the fruit as this is the first time he had seen it. But he was a second late and looked at Xuebao worriedly, he appeared before Xuebao intently observing him. If he had seen any changes on the former he could carry him back to the tribe and have the tribe doctor check on him.

The listless figure of Meizhou almost startled Xuebao when he suddenly jumped in front of him. Looking at his frowning eyebrows, Xuebao knew that he is worried that the thing he just ate is poisonous.

"Spit it out. If you felt something weird on you, Bao'er." commented Meizhou.

Xuebao remained as cool as a cucumber as he chewed on the apple on his hand. Seeing Xuebao unharmed even after eating that weird colored fruit, Meizhou sighed in relief in his heart. He could see that his chosen female remained safe after eating and decided to take a few more of those red fruits back home for him, but before he could jump over the tree, Meizhou tasted sweetness filling his mouth. The bitten part of the red fruit which Xuebao is gnawing on just now was placed directly on his lips. He paused in surprise for a few seconds before biting the fruit near his mouth.

Xuebao watched him eat the half eaten apple he had with him just now. Then intentionally ignore him as he walks slowly under the tree where Tuzi is gathering apples above him.

Tuzi said in System Yue but to Meizhou he looks like he is talking to the air. "I thought Xuebao didn't like Meizhou?"

[It's not disliked. My host just like teasing the person he love.]

"Oh~ Xuebao is a mensao~" responded Tuzi.

[a/n: Mensao means outwardly cold or retiring but deep and passionate inside.]

Xuebao chose to turn a deaf ear on this two gossiping sisterhood.

This snow leopard beastman shouted from below, "Throw it down. I'll catch it!" said Xuebao to Tuzi, who is conversing with his system as they gather apples.

Tuzi's arms, which are half full of apples, decided to throw the picked apples to Xuebao who caught every single one with refined and subtle movements. Meizhou returned to Xuebao's side and took the fruits on him to be placed on the huge basket on his back. They remained silent as they worked.

After gathering enough apples Tuzi went down from the top of the tree with a huge smile on his face. His delight is so clear as he hugged those fruits on his chest.

Xuebao just rolled his eyes on him, "Stop hugging it! Put it inside the basket. I've seen some wild berries bush not far from here. Go dig it so we could plant it back in the tribe."

"Male God it seems that you are not only afraid of cold but also is a bit OCDic. No wonder you like to take another bath before going to sleep last night." said Tuzi as he walked in the direction where Xuebao pointed to him.

Xuebao just replied to him with a snort. "Just focus on digging the wild berries. I would bring this guy with me to uproot an apple tree root which we can at least try replanting it back home." he said.