Chapter 105 - 5.6 First Violet Star - Deep In The Forest

After the usual banquet, everyone dispersed and returned to their tents for the rest of the night. Xuebao who received his father's permission to stay over Tuzi's place wasn't permitted instead the latter was asked to stay in the Tribe Leader's place specifically at Xuebao's room.

Xuebao, who brought his friend home, had a huge thing following after him. At the beginning he chose to ignore it until they arrived in his personal room. He stopped Meizhou from following inside his place.

Xuebao, "You should retire for the night. This is already my place." he said.

Meizhou at first stared at Xuebao's emotionless face for a few minutes until he bowed shortly to greet him farewell in silence before disappearing from his line of sight.

"Xuebao, is it alright for you to push away your protector?" asked Tuzi worriedly. Afraid that his friend might have offended his official protector.

Xuebao responded while yawning, "It was fine~ get inside it's so cold outside. We need to talk about few thing about our plan for tomorrow."

"Do you really plan on going to the forest with just me tomorrow? It's dangerous... Ah~ I have you with me you could even defeat someone like Laohu. I guess we would be fine." responded Tuzi.

Xuebao replied while pushing the dazed rabbit inside his house.

"That's right. Instead let's talk about my clothes. Alter a few tonight. Something comfortable to wear, clothes that won't get in the way as I hunt. I will be wearing it tomorrow." he said.

"Hunting clothes ha? Then I'll make it so it will hide most of your skin!" said Tuzi while being pushed inside the tent.

As if remembering something Xuebao asked his system. "Yue, since this pervert is a transmigrator it is alright to tell him about you right?"

[W-Well there is no problem because he is considered an outsider soul missioned to remain here but... are you going to tell him about me, Host?]

"Sure~ why not? I think you two would get along well. Don't think I didn't know you took recording of those endless nights I've gone with my husband~" said Xuebao teasingly.

System Yue flinched when he heard that. He never expected his host to know about his secret hobby of recording his host and Lord God's romantic adventures.

"Remember to give me a copy of everything!" said Xuebao

[Yes, host!]

Once Tuzi and Xuebao disappeared inside the tent, Meizhou appeared from the shadow of the nearest tree. He really didn't leave just now. As he wanted to know what these two female beastmen plan to do for tomorrow. He didn't wait for vain as he got to hear their plans to hunt as a pair tomorrow. Usually male beastmen hunt food as a group while female beastmen gather herbs and such also as a group. The depths of the forest is dangerous. There will be wild beasts and animals inside.

Strong predators like dinosaurs also exist. If things go wrong one might bump into the precarious predator monster like Tyrannosaurus rex. For two females it will only be death but thinking about his beloved's last battle with Laohu, if he observed it well his Xuebao haven't shown his real strength yet. Either he chose to join these two females in their hunting instead of the usual troop. He could leave the leadership for the hunting brigade to his second in command Lang tomorrow. Then he would follow his female in his hunting instead.

Morning before complete sunrise.

At the Tribe's entrance two figures were seen sneaking around towards the direction of the forest. The pair was wearing similar looking clothes with the style of a camouflage but since the materials needed to design it was not complete the result product had low quality. At least they've been able to change it color to dark green shades with black. Xuebao even wrapped a black cloth on the wrist to cover up the opening and made it sure that except for the fingers the whole hand is also completely covered. He did the same thing on their feet since there are no boots in this era just just made sure no skin is exposed.