Chapter 160 - 6.20 Third Green Star - Unknown Dangers

At the seaside.

With Chino on the lead, the other children were playing with the huge dog called Oreo. The other children were some survivors that the Unit had saved on their way. Of course, for safety there are some adults watching not far away from them. This includes the General, Uncle Wu, Wang Lei and Lou Lan.

The Old Butler stood closer to the children especially shadowing his young master. This old man had missed his young master and was not willing to let him out of his sight. He is doing his job as the Chino's protector as he promised Ximen Xueya.

Seated at the porch of the villa Cao Junye gazed at the soldiers who wanted to smoke a cold glance. There's obviously a warning within those purple orbs. Those who really wanted to smoke a cigarette had to move few meters away from the young master before they could feel that the general is no longer glaring at them

Lou Lan asked, "General since when did Chino come over?"

"According to Uncle Wu, Xueya dropped by in the middle of the night yesterday. Since Chino wanted to see me, Xueya brought the child over. Chino would be staying with us for a few days or so." replied Cao Junye as his eyes always wonder back to where his son is.

Wang Lei spoke, "General with this we could speculate that Master Ximen is indeed an ability user and a very powerful one at most."

"Of course he is powerful. He is my wife after all." replied Cao Junye with a grin.

Lou Lan murmured, "But your wife is still angry at you and is not willing to go home. Serves you right~"

Wang Lei warned to his lover, "Lan'er don't be rude!"

"Hmp! I only spoke the truth!" said Lou Lan before moving away from these two annoying men and walking towards the children instead.

Wang Lei spoke, "General please forgive Lan'er's rudeness."

"I don't mind. As he says it's the truth anyway."

"What do you think is Master Ximen's ability?" asked Wang Lei.

"High leveled Space and Ice Elements." answered Cao Junye without hesitation as if he was sure that his right.

"Dual Ability User!? Is this for real!?"

"Yes. What are surprises for? I am a Dual Darkness and Thunder Ability user. While my son could control both Ice and Light Elements. It's normal in our family."

Wang Lei who is only a Wind Ability User remained silent in the unfairness of the world.

"Gather the injured men after lunch. I will ask my son to treat them. Afterwards prepare for tomorrow's departure." commanded Cao Junye.

Wang Lei salutes as he receives his orders.

"Yes Sir!" Then he watched as his general stood up and approached Chino with a pampering smile. He played with the young master like how father's play with their sons.

---

X District

It's supposed to be a land full of golden colored grain plants standing proudly in line of the farms on each side of the road. Normally those plants would be swaying in accordance to the direction where the wind blows. Sadly the season is not up for it.

The sudden dropped in temperature instantly turned the place into an ice land. There are some man made scarecrows standing at the middle of the farmland but even those turned into an ice statue.