Chapter 89 - 4.26 Third Blue Star - My Clothes

Psyche Institute's Library.

"Where is he?" asked Xie Ye.

Yun Li just stared at him and didn't answer right away. In the end Yun Li chose to avert his eyes first and once again opened the book to read.

"I don't know where he is. Even if I know I won't tell you." replied Yun Li.

Xie Ye sighed just based on Yun Li's response. It is obvious that the latter also didn't know where Gui Lan was.

Sighed. "I will take my leave." said Xie Ye intending to leave the library.

Xu Lun on the other hand felt that his boss was too pitiful and could only gesture at his lover, Yun Li, to help him. The couple converse with their eyes and Yun Li could only divulge something helpful for Xie Ye.

"Wait. I really don't know where A'Lan is right now. After all he is the type of person you wouldn't be able to catch just because you wish too. But... you can try waiting at the manor. You've gone there a few times, right? That place and this whole institute are under his name. In short he is the real owner of this land and everything on it. Though he left everything to the professor to handle."

Xie Ye stopped for a moment and listened to Yun Li's words.

Yun says, "I don't know any passcode as A'Lan usually changes his security code at his manor at scheduled time. Anyone who entered a wrong passcode would be banned in the whole institute for trespassing. But if it's you... I had a feeling you could enter his house. Why don't you try it?"

"Thank you." said Xie Ye before he left the place.

Few moments after Xie Ye left,

Xu Lun asked, "Li'er why did you say that if it's the boss, he would be able to enter Gui Lan's Manor? Isn't that the place that has the heaviest security in this whole place?"

"You haven't visited the place which you didn't know. Everything inside that house is made in pairs. From slippers to cups, plates to utensils, even the clothes that perfectly match Xie Ye's figure. A'Lan prepared it for him. That is a house that A'Lan prepared for them to live together." replied Yun Li.

"For real?! I thought it was only my boss who is obsessed. You would have thought that the other one is also like that." murmured Xu Lun.

Yun Li responded, "It is true that this land, the manor and the institute itself is under Gui Lan's name but the other owner of this place is him as well. You know why."

"Shit! This is too much!" replied Xu Lun in astonishment.

------

It was sunset when Xie Ye had reached the manor hidden behind the institute. As always the house is constructed in the middle of the forest and detached to the place where people crowd. This manor gave the feeling of security and isolation. A land that is only for him.

A Stygian Manor. The exterior is semi modern and classic. Walls were covered in rambling roses and the flower buds aren't in full bloom yet, attached on the house walls climbing like vines. The outside seems to be free and there is no security at all but Xie Ye could feel countless of hidden cameras whose location is arduous to find. Only a layman wouldn't notice the existence of the security cameras scattered around the manor.

Xie Ye stood in front of the pure white door. He is indecisive of what he should be doing next. He took a few more looks at the dark unlit windows apparently there was no one inside the house. He lighted his hands and was about to knock on the door but he remembers that there should be no one inside right now. In his hesitation he laid his palm on the white door while thinking of what he should do next.