Chapter 159 - 6.19 Third Green Star - Don't Bully My Oreo~

On the bumpy road, Shi Moye and Yun Suisen were on their way to X District together with few ability users under Shi Moye's command. Riding on a customized hummer, this little group of six had headed to their first target which is an abandoned factory of granary. The Xi District is famous for being a town where most farmers live. There are countless granary buildings in this town.

According to his memory from his past life, Shi Moye recalled that there is a hidden warehouse which used to be owned by a wealthy man who lives from the capital. Ever since the X District was abandoned after the apocalypse, X District has become that man's territory. Su Liye, a former mercenary that Shi Moye used to work with. He had a police young brother and a wife, who both had died during the apocalypse.

Based on his memories, Su Liye's young brother and his brother's partner were used as bait by some police comrades to escape. They both died after betrayal. His wife's ending is even worse. Before Su Liye left for a mission, he knew that his wife had just given birth but they had no money. So he left his wife and son to his brother and his partner's care while he was out for a mission to gather money but who expected that when he got back to the country the apocalypse would suddenly arrive.

Su Liye tried his best to check on his family as soon as possible but when he got home his house was in ruins. The house had been cleaned up and only a letter his wife had left, pasted on the refrigerator was the only thing that let him know who was with his family. Police Captain Liu Ling, that was the name of the man who had brought away his family.

He and his team had checked through almost all of the bases that had appeared during the apocalypse but found no man who had the name Liu Ling. His last target is Z District, the base named Hope. Su Liye and his team had chosen to rest at the X District upon discovering countless grains, he wanted to use it as a bargain to get the higher ups of Hope Base to look for his family or that man called Liu Ling. In the previous timeline, the greedy elite clans had tricked him for his grains. In the end he died without knowing what happened to his family.

Shi Moye had remembered a scene from his previous life. Before leaving the base, he had already checked the names of Su Liye's family members. Sadly there are no survivors with the name of Su Wan, Lu Meng or Ri Yan. Su Wan is Su Liye's younger brother. Lu Meng is Su Wan's partner while Ri Yan is the name of Su Liye's wife. But that police captain with the name of Liu Ling was found. This man had joined a team which is notorious for their bad attitude of using ordinary people as bait. In short this man is a trash kind of man.

It's already mid winter season. The snow is slowly getting thinner which allows cars to move on the road. Though there are still some ice zombies statues scattering on the road. Seeing the scenery outside the window of the car, Shi Moye couldn't help but frown.

Shi Moye whispered, "Why is the snow melting faster than I remember in my memories? Isn't the snow supposed to only start melting at the month of February?"

Yun Suisen who overheard his lover's murmuring reacted, "Ge, is there something wrong with the snow?" he asked.

"Nothing. Please wake me up when we arrived in X District." said Shi Moye.

"I will. Please rest well, ge." said Yun Suisen as he covered Shi Moye with a blanket from his storage place. He also provided their teammates with blanks and knickknacks.

---

Ximen Mountain.

Mansion at the peak.

Xueya was spending his time seated at the swing while reading his book. Since his son is not around there is no need for him to go out of his territory to place around outside. He hated fighting those disgusting things as they smell and look unpleasant to the eyes. Adding the fact that the surrounding is covered in dust and dirty, those moving rotten flesh monsters were targeting living humans. For someone like him who hates unclean things, Xueya would choose to stay in his house instead of going out.