1

The flamboyant Wang family is finally dead! Hahaha!"

Someone in the crowd yelled, and they gathered around a luxurious mansion with happy expressions on their faces.

"Great, no one will rob everyone's handsome man again!"

"Then will Miao Lang, who was robbed in my house, come out?"

"My Xiao Lang is too."

"And my Li Xiucai."

...

what happened? It made him look like a slutty broken sleeve, he just invited those people to be guests at home, okay?

Then Miao Lang, Xiao Lang, Li Xiucai...he treated each other with courtesy, he didn't force them to stay, he didn't ground them, and nothing indescribable happened. How could he say this to this group of people?

Wang Jin struggled to open his eyes, wishing he could immediately grow ten mouths to correct their words.

However, when he opened his eyes, he found that his eyes were dim, there was no one around, and the noisy voices that were still in his ears just now disappeared, and the surrounding area was very quiet.

He moved slightly, and his body immediately felt a piercing pain. He hissed, turned his head and frowned, and looked around.

It was a poor mud house, dusty everywhere, and extremely dark. There was a window directly in front of him, and the window was covered with animal skins, so no light could come in.

This is where?

How could Xiaocui and Xiaohua live in such a house for him.

Is the moon silver not enough?

Wang Jin struggled to get up, but just when he sat up a little bit, his head suddenly became dizzy, and he fell down again.

At the same time, there are many more pictures in his mind...

It's like a fragment of another person's memory.

His head was so dizzy that Wang Jin simply lay on the bed and slowly digested the flooding memories.

His eyes widen as time goes by...

He knows where this is!

This world is no longer the same as his original world. This is a strange orc world. There are no women here, only men and brothers.

A man can turn into a beast, and a brother can bear children for a man...

And Wang Jin's current identity is a brother!

God!

Wang Jin stayed for a full quarter of an hour before digesting this fact.

He remembered that he was already dead.

In another world, his body is too delicate. He is obviously not sick, but he is too hot to be cold. He has to supplement it with ginseng every day. If he exercises too much, he may die...

This time, he was dissatisfied with his weak body, ran around the backyard of his house, and then... Then he became the brother of this world...

This brother has the same name and appearance as him, but he is a lunatic, and a disgusting lunatic.

In this world, unknown beasts are rampant, and people live in tribes. A tribe is equivalent to a small country. The tribe where Yuanshen is staying is called Danmu tribe. This tribe is not Yuanshen's original tribe, but Yuanshen's first tribe. Two tribes.